Wanted: Headlight bucket with rim and ears for a CB350

Cafe_to_go

Coast to Coast
I am looking for a headlight bucket with the chrome rim and the right/left ears. If anyone has one for sell sale, please contact me.

Thanks

Are the 350 buckets/ears different from the 450? If not I have a complete headlight (black bucket) and chrome arms from a '74 cb450.

I might have ya hooked up (got a bunch of crap from a buddy of mine last weekend).
I will let ya know...

I've got a headlight bucket and the ears that slide over the fork tubes. They are in fair shape. You can come get them for free. Email me for some pics.

Mike

tummyson said:
I've got a headlight bucket and the ears that slide over the fork tubes. They are in fair shape. You can come get them for free. Email me for some pics.

Mike

Hello Tummyson, I am in Chicago, IL. Are you close to here?

Thank

Cafe_to_go said:
tummyson said:

Mike

Hello Tummyson, I am in Chicago, IL. Are you close to here?

Thank

I guess close is all relative to wheteher or not you have a personal Lear jet ;D I am in Kitchener, Ontario Canada about 60 miles west of Toronto. I could mail them to you if you pay the shipping. Let me know.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom