Let's see your Garage / Shop

Sonreir™ said:
Cleaned the place up (a little) and installed some new shelving and another work table for wiring.
Way too much wasted space. You need more bikes!

(I've got a bunch for sale)

grandpaul said:
Way too much wasted space. You need more bikes!

(I've got a bunch for sale)

A ton of things will be going in that space before the year is out (hopefully). Including two bikes. :)

Here's mine. Not very wide but a good length. Work bench at the back, power and light. Its in a sort of hibernation ATM while I recover from surgery. Motorbike under the cover, woodpile awaiting transfer to the greenhouse...I like my bicycles, have 5 more other than the three here.

Attachments

• IMG_20170713_202153.jpg
    IMG_20170713_202153.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
My makeshift digs til i get mt garage built. Its just big enough to do a bike at a time.

Attachments

• IMG_20170717_173447_685.jpg
    IMG_20170717_173447_685.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 211
BillyGoat4130 said:
That shelf above the big Husky toolbox is slick - I like that.

Thank you! Had a bunch of extra angle bracket and a piece of butcher block laying around. Still enough room to work, but it holds an ample amount on top.

jag767 said:
My makeshift digs til i get mt garage built. Its just big enough to do a bike at a time.

Is that one of the Costco plastic shed? I can get one for a couple hundred bucks and it might make a nice paint booth.

Maritime said:
Is that one of the Costco plastic shed? I can get one for a couple hundred bucks and it might make a nice paint booth.

Rubbermaid big max and I think could easily be made into a paint booth.

I love that beer but so far its not sold in KY. Good thing Ohio and West Virginia are only a few minutes away ;D

1fasgsxr said:
I love that beer but so far its not sold in KY. Good thing Ohio and West Virginia are only a few minutes away ;D

Maybe the ONLY reason to be happy that Ohio is that close ;)

Back
Top Bottom