My Favorite CB550 Ever

Tune-A-Fish said:
Could put together 4 or 5 guys from DTT and start a TV show, build a few bikes and sell adds with no middle man... Use a pile of go pro cams and have a grinder girl :eek:, in a year when the next show comes along just quit and be happy with a year of fun and some free marketing.

I'm too old and fat, But I know some people in the marketing biz for a cut!!
No kids, no wife, no responsibles. I'm in.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Could put together 4 or 5 guys from DTT and start a TV show, build a few bikes and sell adds with no middle man... Use a pile of go pro cams and have a grinder girl :eek:, in a year when the next show comes along just quit and be happy with a year of fun and some free marketing.

I'm too old and fat, But I know some people in the marketing biz for a cut!!
I know someone in the TV business, that is putting something together very similar to what you said to pitch to History Channel.

I would say we definitely have a wide range of strong personalities here. That has to be a positive in the reality show game.

Be about like one of those Kardashian shows. Good looking bikes, and a ton of bickering.

If I could get that damn rich for acting like a moron, I'll start practicing now.

ive been told I have the face for radio and the body of jack black. so im in too. ha

J-Rod10 said:
If I could get that damn rich for acting like a moron, I'll start practicing now.
What exactly did you think I was doing here? ;D ;D

:-X :-X :-X

And from what I can remember, you may already have a grinder girl too!

If you ask my wife she will tell ya I have been practicing for asshole role all my life. Great thing is... Nobody has ever asked me to borrow a thing.

OK
I'd have to agree with everything so far...
Except maybe Tuna-A-Fish being an asshole... Well maybe around his wife, Dunno.

"We could even use my shop. Smack dab in the middle of america."

And I'll bet you've got better looking girls.

Personally, I find the girl distracting. And not in a positive way either.

"On a positive note" says he, "It appears to be a very well finished and crafted art statement" as he sips his wine while holding his Pomeranian....

But seriously, I like the paint and leather treatment. But that's just me.

Danny

Well, a good looking woman cutting/grinding on shit makes for better rating than Tune, DOHC, or I doing it.

Back
Top Bottom