The new Harley "street"!

low seats are for short fat girls
or girlymen who really,deep down inside,only want to look like a girl,sqautin' a pee, when they ride

LOL this thread is all kinds of hot mess, but Brad is right, buy a bolt, they are the sporster harley should have made LOL and the harley streets will be made in India 100% before too long. I am not knocking Harley's, I don't have one cause they cost 10X what I can afford. I have ridden a friends and they are nice enough bikes, but he has $37K in his used Harley, I have $2K in my used Honda and more folks look at it when parked side by side then his. His bike looks like every other cruiser in the lot, people see my old GL or CX and they look twice, when I tell them it's a 79 or an 81 they tell me I am lying. Oh well. Winter needs to fucking end so we can all go ride, most of the folks are grouchy in this thread becuase there is 4' of snow in their yards.

the yamaha bolt? :eek: how is it any different from the harley ? they both have a stupid low seat,they are both designed for short fat chicks

xb33bsa said:
the yamaha bolt? :eek: how is it any different from the harley ? they both have a stupid low seat,they are both designed for short fat chicks

Let me guess they make you look like you're squatting to pee?
If i read that same joke one more time I am liable to kill myself, and in my suicide note I will make it clear that it was your fault.

xb33bsa said:

That was meant if you want a Sporster, buy the bolt instead it will be better. I wouldn't personally buy either, not my riding style. Although the bolt Tracker concept is sexy and I would ride it.

yeah some of the ones i see in images that are DT style or tracker look great,stock,they are a girls bike.period... try to tell me this guy doesn't look just like a girl with a beard on this bike ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 400
SONIC. said:
Let me guess they make you look like you're squatting to pee?
If i read that same joke one more time I am liable to kill myself, and in my suicide note I will make it clear that it was your fault.

fuk it is not a joke :eek: it is truth.......written in stone

I have seen the bolt, it's a pretty cool bike too! Looks like I've started a very opinionated thread here. ;D

Aircoolin said:
I have seen the bolt, it's a pretty cool bike too! Looks like I've started a very opinionated thread here. ;D

Ha opinions are like assholes................and cause some to come out of the woodwork too ;D

If you like the Harley streets, that is cool, but do yourself a favor and check out the bolt, and I would also look at the Honda Shadow RS around the same cost but with known reliability. I would wait until the streets have been on the road for a bit before I would buy one

The bolt is better becouse yamaha built it period. my friend has one that he has a lot of work done to and its rad....its not a harley copy its better imo

Aircoolin said:

dude the bolt and the harley sportsters the new harley 500 the even harley dyna, all those bikes are designed for girls/novice/beginner riders, it is not opinion it is fact
harley knows what they are doing ! they design their entry level machines and even the dyna with a super low seat so a beginner/novice short legg-ed woman can feel confident,get both feet on the ground and duck paddle

bradj said:
The bolt is better becouse yamaha built it period. my friend has one that he has a lot of work done to and its rad....its not a harley copy its better imo

Yeah man I hear you, I'm sure there's a lot to be done to them to make them a little more custom.

I just remember when I was growing up, I always thought the guys riding Harley's with tattoos were badasses! I guess I've always wanted to be one too lol 8)

Maritime said:
... most of the folks are grouchy in this thread becuase there is 4' of snow in their yards.

It is going to be -7F on Friday, you fucking got it

Rich Ard said:
It is going to be -7F on Friday, you fucking got it

We are getting the same shit this week. Sledders are happy, best season ever, I just want to punch them. I can't afford to sled

Aircoolin said:
I always thought the guys riding Harley's with tattoos were badasses!
hahaha o my god im suprized "old lady barbie" doesnt have a black eye

Attachments

• Harley_Dvdson_7081.jpg
    Harley_Dvdson_7081.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 368
Maritime said:
We are getting the same shit this week. Sledders are happy, best season ever, I just want to punch them. I can't afford to sled

I can at least pretend to justify bikes as transportation. If I were able to do that with a sled I'd be loading all my shit in a truck.

Back
Top Bottom