RIP SoyBoySigh

CarbsAndCylinders

Careful With That Axe Eugene
I found this on SOHC/4 Owners Club

RIP SoyBoySigh
« on: September 02, 2018, 09:12:38 am »
Just saw this over on his Facebook page. Last active here July 12, 2018.

Elizabeth M. Ginn‎ to Binky Sigh

18 hrs ·
For anyone who comes to this FB page to communicate with Silas...Binky Sigh...he left us at 8:07 am on August 31st due to complications from illness. Silas had a massive heart attack while in ICU...he was not treated well while in hospital and from being taken there until he passed, which was only 12 hours...he was not respected by the staff and in particular the Emergency doctor who attended to him. I witnessed it and am writing a formal complaint to Alberta Health Services.
I am his mother....his absence is devastating...the grief is profound...he was truly the most non-judgmental, compassionate and loving person I have known. He has been my strength through my cancer surgery, treatment and he always joked and told me that I would outlive him. His absence in my life is profound. If not for my daughter and grandsons, I do not know what direction I would be taking now. There are many stages of grief...the 'peeling of an onion' idiom. Right now I am at the ANGRY stage....angry at the people who took advantage of his kindness...who used and abused him...and in particular the women he had relationships with.
Two women in particular including the daughter of one...
He always did everything he could to give and rarely took...
My heart is shattered and it is so unfair....so wrong...He turned 45 on July 27th this year...
I am sitting here looking at his chair..holding his cane...wishing for him to come home.

Godspeed SBS.

Man that guy could ramble. The apple didn’t fall far.

Never had the opportunity to converse with Silas, but I have seen reports of this on other forums and can see that people are deeply moved. Prayers for comfort for his family. I'm sure that in his 45 short years he left them a lot of good memories to see them through this rough time.

RIP, He's made some pretty big posts on here, some in my threads. they were always interesting for sure.

Back
Top Bottom