Going to check out this place tomorrow in maine:

Zoltan

Brooklyn

lot of bikes in rough shape but hopefully I can salvage something that hasn't corroded too much, pretty pumped.

He's also letting them go for $150 each and I'm sure I can chew him down a bit

care to share the address? I wouldn't mind taking a few hour ride for goodies like those.

Yes where in Maine? I basically live there LOL. I would love to know where to go look at some old bikes there for projects and Maine is a no-title state so you can apply for a lost registration and then take the bike to your State/Province and title it. With me anything over 15 years old is stamped at US customs and I pay tax at Canada customs and they give me all the paperwork to register it here.

Maritime said:
Yes where in Maine? I basically live there LOL. I would love to know where to go look at some old bikes there for projects and Maine is a no-title state so you can apply for a lost registration and then take the bike to your State/Province and title it. With me anything over 15 years old is stamped at US customs and I pay tax at Canada customs and they give me all the paperwork to register it here.

Mike...

There's an FZR against the wall. If you don't buy that you're crazy. Haha. If it wasn't 12hrs away...

VonYinzer said:
Mike...

There's an FZR against the wall. If you don't buy that you're crazy. Haha. If it wasn't 12hrs away...

I saw that Mike, I hope the OP lets us know where this place is in Maine.

Hey guys. I checked this place out. There are a ton of good parts still however most bikes engines I've tried were seized :/ ended up walking away and not getting anything. Ended up picking up a cb450 in RI for $350.

Anyways, this guy would let these things go extremely cheap, the town is making him clean the place up.

Heres the address:

1019 Portland Rd, Saco, ME 04072
(207) 282-6506

It's a shame they are mostly seized. That is about 4 hours from me and we are heading down that way for summer vacation so I will likely go check it out to see if anything is salvagable cheap.

Wow, that is a dream come true for me. You could build some amazing *Frankenbikes* out of all those parts and frames... esp if they could be had for less than $100 a bike.

If only I wasn`t so far away.

Back
Top Bottom