DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're in!

Schermafbeelding2012-10-28om170443.png

To keep the fun of actually driving somewhere to take the pics in the game :p

Since all our bikes deserve a red carpet, the next mark is your bike on a red carpet. Not the one in your livingroom,but the REAL red carpet. Good luck!

Too bad the mark wasn't a bike in the rain because that's all it's been doing all week here

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Bons said:
Since all our bikes deserve a red carpet, the next mark is your bike on a red carpet. Not the one in your livingroom,but the REAL red carpet. Good luck!

This should be interesting. I put my bike away for the winter yesterday but this Mark may still be in play when I get it back out.

Great thread. I wish my bike wasn't in pieces... I know a guy near here who raises minature horses. It would have been great to post a pix of the bike and a horse where the bike is the larger of the two!.

This is amazing!!! I broke my clutch cable so out of commission till tomorrow! I'm definitely in on this.

Bons said:
Ok, I need a little clarification. When you say "real red carpet", are you referring to an occasion where that midget pole smoker Ryan Seacrest and/or that prehistoric fossil Joan Rivers would be interviewing drug addled/liquored up celebs while you try and get a pic? 'cause movie premiers are hard to come by around here. But I could maybe find a hotel that has red carpet in it's entryway if something like that will do?

I know there's a chain called Red Roof Inn.
I might be able to get the bike up there, if I can find a rollback towtruck in the parking lot and some Dixie horns :p

Holy Crap, they even have one sorta near me! But the area it's in is sorta like the armpit of New Orleans. If there actually is a red carpet out front, I'm sure it's sticky and full of random DNA samples. lol

Better the armpit than the A$$#ole.... :eek:. Redbird, you live in Nawlins'? I was raised in Venice, La. about 60 miles south of N.O..

I'm specifically in Metairie. And I know where Venice is :p That's about as far south as you can go in LA before your hat starts floating :D

My buddy and I were trying to plan a ride down to Port Fourchon but it hasn't panned out. Are those roads even paved out there?

lstuckey1 said:
My buddy and I were trying to plan a ride down to Port Fourchon but it hasn't panned out. Are those roads even paved out there?

Port Fourchon roads= the suxor. Just got back from working on an oil rig for 2 weeks (contracted non-oil work) and we had to go to the port in an F-450 with 2000 lbs in the flatbed, NEVER AGAIN... Apparently, a high ranking graduate from LSU :D designed the roads, and is in charge of roadway maintenance. No place for motorcycles, that's for sure.

We actually were going to use dual sport bikes but as I grow older I find my tastes are more comfort oriented.

Back
Top Bottom