Seat Hoops. .120 Wall- $35 shipped

Thanks guys,
I've been out of town and my phone went haywire so no internet. On a friends laptop currently.
I'll be back in town monday evening and all orders will ship tuesday.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

These look great! I will take measurements over the weekend, but have you done any for 82 GS650? Also does anyone have finished pictures with seat on using the upsweep? Thanks, keep up the good work!

Looks like Sonic is getting thrashed with all of these orders. Haha.

I like what I see though. I might have to add myself to your never ending list of customers.

Alright guys,
My real job is consuming all hours of my life.

But we're back up for orders.
If you want one with an extension welded in you're on hold for a while as I just don't have the time to get into the shop.

But flat and upswept 8" hoops are ready to be bent so just shoot me a PM.

Anywhere near getting a die for the larger hoops? Need one for a CB750 but prefer it isn't welded in the middle.

Sonic I have a bud who is after a hoop for his CB400F, 8" outside to outside, 20 degree kick up. Is it possible to ship this to Sydney Australia, if so any idea of total cost?

Hey man,
Yeah I got it, I have been out of town just got back in tonight.
It should go out early this week.

Would like to pick up a 15 degree hoop for a 71' CL350. How much to ship to Toronto, Canada - M6K 0A1.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike,
It's an extra 15 bucks to ship to the great white north.
Stupid USPS

Thanks man,
Hopefully it will make this go smoother.
I go days without an order, and then all of a sudden I have 10 payments in my paypal and 10 PM's I have to match them to. Now it should go smoothly and easily.

Didn't see you had the website up before I sent my payment. Site looks good. Looking forward to my hoop.

Back
Top Bottom