FS - 1977 Kawasaki KL250

crackerman

Been Around the Block
For Sale, 1977 Kawasaki KL250. Only 2900 miles. Completely original. Changed oil, cleaned carb, and added new plug. Runs well. Fun bike just don't have the room for it. All the lights work and everything works as it should. Have New Hampshire last registration for getting a title. Located North of Boston.

$1500 obo

Any one interested? Don't make me cut up this complete original, low mile, bike. Might have to part it out.

if you werent in boston! Thought about tossing her on ebay? The fees arent bad and I bed you will find someone who will love how clean that thing is.

Its about a 10hr drive for me. GOD DAMN IT this is tempting.

fury413rb said:
if you werent in boston! Thought about tossing her on ebay? The fees arent bad and I bed you will find someone who will love how clean that thing is.

Its about a 10hr drive for me. GOD DAMN IT this is tempting.

Yes ebay is a good call. Need to do that. Not going to give this bike away.

gordonzhao said:
ebay is a horrible for sellers, 10% on final sale price, 10% if shipping is involved. Paypal I think is 3%.

Wrong. When selling a bike, there is a flat fee and it's pretty cheap. Maybe like $60. I always make buyer pay the extra 3% PayPal fee or use cashiers check when selling a bike.

fury413rb said:
I sold a $33k Chevy SSR on ebay for a friend it was less than $600 in fees.

that does not seem right. The most it costs to sell a vehicle on ebay motors is $80, unless you add alot of upgrades. Here is a direct copy from ebay that shows fees for selling motor vehicles.

Reach millions of active buyers
$20.00 Insertion fee
Successful listing fee

- $30.00 where final bid <= 5000
- $60.00 where final bid > 5000

I have sold five bikes on ebay in the past two years. Total cost for each was $50. I put all the other fees such as paypal, shipping, etc on the buyer.

I was a year or two ago. Had a million pictures, reserve, buy it now, extended auction etc. Don't really remember so I could be wrong.

Anyways - the KL250 has been sold!

Back
Top Bottom