Some pinstriping I do on the side

SheSpeedTrippin

I made a promise to someone that I'd do something with my artistic skills and become a pinstriper. So, here's a little collection of my work so far, enjoy!

-Emily

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

you ever think of taking stuff in the mail to stripe? i got a few things i would want done... and my helmet for my snowmobile for sure! you do any lettering? (sorry can not see the pics just going off what i think it looks like hahaha) def intrested in it

Hell yeah, looks like something my lady would like on a hand bag or something too...you've got some steady hands lady, I couldn't pinstripe anything since it would look like someone had a gun to my head or something! Well done.

JRK5892 said:
you ever think of taking stuff in the mail to stripe? i got a few things i would want done... and my helmet for my snowmobile for sure! you do any lettering? (sorry can not see the pics just going off what i think it looks like hahaha) def intrested in it

You can mail me anything, I'll stripe it and send it back. Message me when you're ready and I'll give you my address. I can do some lettering also! Just let me know of some colors you're thinking of, or the color of your vehicle if you don't know what you want, so that I can at least make sure I have paints ready to go.

Thanks for liking my work!

-Emily

here's is some of the lettering I've done
DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

Wow, that's really good. I've dabbled with lines but my stuff isn't nearly as nice. Excellent freehand symmetry.

beautiful work...

and... is that you in the profile pic? if so...

well, everyone knows my love of Go! with her being all married and stuff, i suppose that your the new Go!

*bows to you*

Hehe, I'm glad you like my pinstriping. It took me a good year of practicing for 2 hrs a night to get to this point. I'm still learning new stuff, breaking into lettering and gold leaf, so stay tuned!

Sorry Rocan, I am married also! hehe, so nothing should change for you love for GO. All props to that girl being a moderator on a motorcycle forum of this caliber, I run with wolves but she's the wolf tamer.

Thanks for the support!

Hehe, all this painting is taking away time on the XS400, but eventually I'll have more $$ for the XS too XD!!

For all those out there who are sending me stuff, thank you! Recently, however I received a beautiful Silver flaked Bell 3/4 Helmet in the mail with no name, no ideas of what they want, no money... just a return address. If you know who you are please contact me blackmoongypsy@gmail.com.

What I've been up to lately... working on this little lady. Rough draft, to be painted on a gas tank for a retired Navy Master Chief.

Attachments

• PinUp2012.jpg
    PinUp2012.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 290
Painted up the Silver Flake Bell that I received in the mail with no name! Luckily he got a hold of me, right before I was going to send it back!

Attachments

• BobHelmet.jpg
    BobHelmet.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 274
  • BobHelmet2.jpg
    BobHelmet2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 288
  • BobHelmet3.jpg
    BobHelmet3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 278
I'm going to have to look into shipping you some things to do some work on in advance of our planned trip to the BUB Speed Trials. At minimum I need a number plate, but if I can sort out the details I might even ship you my tank for some work :)

Lots of real estate to work on - 6 gallons worth ;) Going to put the names/logos of a couple of the guys I'm working with on the racing engine build, suspension etc. along with the DTT logo.

us129Photo2-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom