Regulator/Rectifiers for PM Single Phase Bikes (Honda CB350, CB360, CB450, etc)

Still determining the viability. It's going to take a bit of capital to get going so it may have to wait until a few months into the new year.

No problem. When you're ready to order, please send payment to sales@sparckmoto.com and be sure to include whether or not you're planning to use a lithium ion battery!

Thanks,
Matt

Not at this time, but you can use one from a CB400T and it will be a lot cheaper than most of the RD stuff. ;)

Please keep me in mind if you do start offering 2 smoke stuff. Shoot me a pm. Thanks for the killer deal on your quality product brother!

I will send $25 for one with plug. Application is 1971 CB350K3. I use a lead acid battery currently. Is there a downside to making it work with lithium and/or lead acid? I noticed you ask someone earlier if they planned to use lithium.

The wiring is slightly different for a lithium ion battery. By splicing the red and black wires together in the R/R, it lowers the voltage output of the unit, which is better for the LI-ION batteries.

Yup. The setup for the 175 is pretty much the same.

This unit will work for any pre-1978 Honda twin and single.

Hey,
I want to order one with plug for my 1971 CB450 K4, I am currently using a Lead acid battery but will be changing that out to a Antigravity 8-cell small case battery. I am located in SoCal. Let me know how much.

Sonreir said:
The wiring is slightly different for a lithium ion battery. By splicing the red and black wires together in the R/R, it lowers the voltage output of the unit, which is better for the LI-ION batteries.

Hey can u post some pics of this setup man, I am useless when it comes to wiring. ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom