Seat Hoops. .120 Wall- $35 shipped

Have you made any of these for a kz400? The width is a little over 8" and I'm pretty sure the diameter is 1" I can double check later.

Get the swagoffroad adapter for the HF ram. Love mine and use it daily.

577236_4435797823164_1824659403_n.jpg

Yeah I remember when he started building jeep stuff I used to buy parts from him when he first started.
But I don't see the point here, I'll just fab something up

Nathan81230 said:
Have you made any of these for a kz400? The width is a little over 8" and I'm pretty sure the diameter is 1" I can double check later.

I don't know I don't always ask :)
It should work up to about 8.5. Anything over that and I'd go with a 9" hoop.
I can also custom make one with a small flat section any width you want

Thanks sonic. The loop you sent is perfect for my CB350 and your price is great too. I was wondering if you can make one with a larger radius. I want one for my XS1100 and my GS1100.

Erik, I'm glad it worked for you.
What's the width of those?

I can't currently bend larger radii I am saving for a larger die currently. I can weld a flat part into the center of the hoop to get the size you need however

Hey Sonic, mine arrived and looks great. The guy at the post office couldnt believe they let you ship it out the way it was. The box didnt make the journey that well lol.

insectocean said:
Hey Sonic, mine arrived and looks great. The guy at the post office couldnt believe they let you ship it out the way it was. The box didnt make the journey that well lol.

Haha! Thats funny, my post master asked me yesterday if they ever fall apart in shipping. "nah they arrive just fine"
Because the flat rate is a PERFECT size and those things are expensive to ship otherwise.

yeh the box mine came in was all beat to hell. But its a piece of metal and as long as it's still in the box they'll live lol.

trkwhre said:
yeh the box mine came in was all beat to hell. But its a piece of metal and as long as it's still in the box they'll live lol.
Thats what I'm saying!

SONIC. said:
Hey Guys,
I'm bending up seat hoops because I'm tired of watching people pay ridiculous prices for a bent piece of metal.
So here you have it.
.120 Wall 1" OD tubing
8" OD to OD (7" centerline) this size fits CB350, cb360, rd's, cb400f, etc.
$35 shipped to your door.

10 or 20 degree upswept (with a mandrel bend not a cut)
$45 to your door

This is exactly what I'm looking for! Do you have all the measurements for making a loop for a SR500? With slugs and all? Would like it to kick up, I've attached some images of what i would like it to be (It's a XS650 rear loop).

aZPSyl.jpg

IAtukl.jpg

Best Regards
Gorm

Can you make a custom one? I realize this would be more than the quoted pricing. Essentially what I would like is a longer-legged version of your flat hoop and it also be bent 190-200 degrees instead of 180 (essentially making a teardrop where the ends of the legs are closer together than the legs at the bend.

All measurements are in inches
5 1/4" center to center at the end of the leg
7" center to center at the bend
16" long legs (prior to any bend)

shipped to 08540

Would it be possible to get side by side comparision of what a 10 and 20 degree looks like? I'm trying to find pictures but all is that of stuff installed.

Thanks

GT, Thats no problem man.

And firebane,
Also no problem, I have to go get more tube tomorrow so I'll bend some up and take a picture, I've been meaning to anyway

Back
Top Bottom