78 cb750k stock parts

PharmD750

I have a bunch of stock parts I recently took off. I might have a few spares.

2 rear fenders - 1 with brake lens, other lens is broken.
2 rear inside fenders
Stock handle bars
2 set of guages
Front and rear turn signals
Stock seat in great condition - SOLD
Rear seat grab bar
Center stand - SOLD
Stock gas tank - SOLD
Headlight mounting ears
Stock battery box
Driver foot pegs
Rider foot pegs
rear brake foot lever
Side oil tank
Stock Air box - SOLD
Front Fender
Top Triple tree
Bottom Triple tree and steering stem
Front forks - pending sale
Front rotor
Front caliper - SOLD
Front rim/tire/hub (stock 19inch) - would like to sell as one but will separate. The tire is brand new, only 75 miles on it. Decided to go with an 18 inch rim.

I'm located in Illinois near Chicago but make frequent trips North of Milwaukee in Wisconsin. Also willing to ship at buyers expense. Pm me and we can work out a price.

y8ede6a2.jpg

8e5u8y3y.jpg

Bike not for sale. Picture shows the tank and seat. Both are in great shape. Tank does not have any dents and seat does not have any rips.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

bump!

Top picture just shows some of the items I have not all. Also, I have the 4 stock exhaust pipes. 3 of the 4 are in decent shape (rust and pitting). The 4th is rusted through but was told by a welder that it could be repaired.

Not trying to make a ton of money on these parts, just need to clean up the space and a little extra cash to fund my build would be nice.

I have the one picture but it is missing a chunk outta it. You can kind of see in the upper right hand corner of it. Not sure how it happened but its the way it was when I bought the bike. I would gladly sell it to you cheap if you still wanted it.

a4une5am.jpg

ramyqaze.jpg

tuvuquba.jpg

Finally had some time to get some pictures up. 3 of the 4 exhaust pipes are in decent condition. The 4th pipe has a spot rusted through about 2-3 inches long.

I have pretty much everything from this bike for sale, besides frame. Can ship out this Monday.

As of right now I do not have a front caliper.

Tank sold
Seat sold
One set of guages sold

Better set of guages back up for sale!

evyvy7es.jpg

dadu8ehy.jpg

ade3avy8.jpg

8ehajyqy.jpg

$100 shipped

The other set is in slightly worse shape with the backs being dented up but those can be replaced fairly cheap. Looking for $75 shipped on that set.

Updated first post with front rim, tire, hub - would like to sell all together! Looking to get this stuff moved asap! Send me a pm with your offer!

I am shipping out a bunch of parts this Thursday. Let me know before then if you want something. I accept PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom