Start of a Custom XS750 Project needs new home

BCBarker

Coast to Coast
So you want this... And it's affordable!

This started as a good running XS750 with a Kerker Exhaust!

This was a commissioned build at Atom Bomb Customs in Richmond VA. The PO who commissioned the build passed away leaving this blank canvas for someone to finish. AB has no time to finish and is swamped with custom bike orders. This is where you come in and score and awesome bike with lots of skilled work done to it and finish it.

I'll post more pictures tonight, but as you can see, the stock forks have been replaced with a USD modern suspension. The stock wheels were kept due to the shaft drive of the rear. This means a good amount of machine work was done to make the front wheel work with the modern USD forks. Then the rear suspension was upgraded to be a single sided swinger with upgraded (ohlins I think) rear shock. All other items are top notch. (pro-taper bars and risers etc.)

Truly one of a kind. Buy it and finish this now that all the hard stuff is done! If you want the rear frame finished and the frame Powder Coated, that is an option, but it will cost time and money.

$1250 with TITLE obo. Don't be afraid to make an offer. This thing has to go to a new home soon!

PM me for details. Delivery is an option, but it's not free unless you within 2-3 hours of RVA.

xs750.jpg

It’s a 1978... Front end is off a Kawasaki something or other. Stock wheel adapted to fit with different bearings. Ducati rotor, Tokiko radial caliper. Rear shock is Duc 900ss. Rear suspension works great. Still got the original wiring harness, headlight, etc. It’ll need carbs jetted and rebuilt, but it ran like a beast when it was taken apart.

Bump!

Back up for sale! Brian is a great guy to deal with, unfortunately some family matters came up leaving me in a position that I can't pick this thing up. :/

Got a fat Tax return coming? Day after Tax day BUMP!... Serious cash offers will buy this. You'll be funding the purchase of a lathe!

Thinking "I'd buy this if they'd take $XXXX or $XXX."? Well, shoot me an offer! $1000 will have it delivered to your door if you are within 3 hours of RVA.

What about xx.xx?
8)
Seriously cool bike though and a great deal for the work already done

$xx.xx will get you a t-shirt: :) $XXXX will get you a bike and a t-shirt.

http://atombombcustom.com/index.php/apparel

tripshirt1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom