CB200T project with a complete backup bike AND ULTRA RARE HOOKER 2-1 EXHAUST

Commitment taken on the exhaust.

Anybody else want to line up on the project bike? (comes with all of the extras) The backup bike? (comes as shown)

$500 each

When I see this guy getting $1600+ for a CB200... it makes me think that I should get the silver bike running and roll the dice on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291120148750?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

DetroitStyle said:
Probably not of much interest to the folks here... 1991 ZX-7R (real R, not the regular 7)

i would be all over that bike, I love older sport bikes. not too fond of todays look

I spent some time working on the grey bike... Swapped on a clean tank, canniballized some parts, threw in a battery and got it running. Honestly it's in much better shape than I thought. I am offering it for sale, by itself, with the rusty tank for $1000. I just watched that one on on eBay sell for $1775. I have a new petcock and fuel lines coming for it. If it doesn't sell at $1000, I will throw the new parts at it, a set of cafe bars and put it on eBay

New pics:

imagejpg1_zpse4203e57.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsda61ee38.jpg

imagejpg8_zpsbbd63c51.jpg

imagejpg7_zpsf8a6ed1b.jpg

imagejpg3_zps977f52de.jpg

Note: by running, I mean it revved a few times. It runs. It needs a few things off the top of my head:
Adjustment to or a new throttle cable, very sloppy
Headlight and taillight didn't come on, but I didn't have time to investigate
Dual carb linkage is loose, needs a pin
General going over

Back
Top Bottom