cafe racer movies, videos or documentaries

RoseCityCafePunk138

Been Around the Block
anybody know of any awesome movies, videos or documentaries about the origins of the cafe racer. trying to find a last minute xmas present............ya I know, a bit late. I procrastinate often!

I know there was some website selling classic Isle of Man TT race videos.
Thats pretty close, I'm trying to remember any actual movies. I know they're hard to find.

"Stone" is close, but not true blue Cafe movie in my mind. Though def a great motorcycle flick.

I'll be curious to watch any movie that gets mentioned.

The Leather Boys. - Great period cafe movie. Lots of cool bikes. Shot on location at the Ace.
Pschomania. - Cheesy brit horror. Undead biker gang. Awsome!

Speedfiend said:
The Leather Boys. - Great period cafe movie. Lots of cool bikes. Shot on location at the Ace.
Pschomania. - Cheesy brit horror. Undead biker gang. Awsome!
Awesome! Thanks, dig the Misfits crimson ghost.....got one on my left shoulder. I like that there is a remake with psychobilly music. I use to be in a psychobilly band. haha awesome!

Oh shit, my wife was just telling me about this movie, Psychomania. She had it on VHS years ago. Never saw it, myself, so I pulled some clips up on Youtube and saw the promo vid. So cheesy, I MUST see it! hehe!

"cafe society" I think its called is a real nice documentary. I usually burn a copy for my buddies once I convert them to cafe from bobbin"

RoseCityCafePunk138 said:
Awesome! Thanks, dig the Misfits crimson ghost.....got one on my left shoulder. I like that there is a remake with psychobilly music. I use to be in a psychobilly band. haha awesome!

Change of direction sorry but what band were you in? I'm over Misfits, I find them much too cheesy. I listen to purely psychobilly and a bit of rockabilly mostly.

And yes, Leather Boys seems like a top movie. I've only seen a few clips of it but from what I saw it was awesome!

Careful with that one though. Lots of cool bikes, but there is an underlying homosexual relationship that might put some off.

Destruction Boy said:
Change of direction sorry but what band were you in? I'm over Misfits, I find them much too cheesy. I listen to purely psychobilly and a bit of rockabilly mostly.

And yes, Leather Boys seems like a top movie. I've only seen a few clips of it but from what I saw it was awesome!
You probably never heard of us but we were called Full Moon Shakers

Back
Top Bottom