"the Mooch"

another one bites the dust …

Attachments

• swamp creatures.JPG
    swamp creatures.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 393
American companies are gearing up for a tariff on machine tools, as rumors of a tariff on Canada's Bombardier Aircraft, create fear. Obama was the Great Gun Salesman, Trump is now the Great Machine Tool Salesman! I am slammed with work, five of us are trying to cover seven states. I could pay off a nice Bentley in five years just on Federal taxes alone.

The Puma SMX 3100, is a dual spindle multi axis machine that can make a complicated large part in one setup. What used to take several operations on several machines, can be accomplished in one now.

Attachments

• IMG_1088.JPG
    IMG_1088.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 178
Scooter trash said:
American companies are gearing up for a tariff on machine tools, as rumors of a tariff on Canada's Bombardier Aircraft, create fear. Obama was the Great Gun Salesman, Trump is now the Great Machine Tool Salesman! I am slammed with work, five of us are trying to cover seven states. I could pay off a nice Bentley in five years just on Federal taxes alone.

The Puma SMX 3100, is a dual spindle multi axis machine that can make a complicated large part in one setup. What used to take several operations on several machines, can be accomplished in one now.
You a Doosan rep? Stellar machines. Been talking to the salesman over my area about a DNM500II.

Out of curiosity, what's the sticker on that SMX?

At least Tom Price has plenty of company!

Attachments

• dd8.JPG
    dd8.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 776
  • dd7.JPG
    dd7.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 709
  • dd6.JPG
    dd6.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 629
  • dd5.JPG
    dd5.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 626
  • dd4.JPG
    dd4.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 571
  • dd3.JPG
    dd3.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 576
  • dd2.JPG
    dd2.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 586
  • dd1.JPG
    dd1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 570
J-Rod10 said:
You a Doosan rep? Stellar machines. Been talking to the salesman over my area about a DNM500II.

Out of curiosity, what's the sticker on that SMX?

I think about $625,000, I'm a service engineer. Doosan is a company that actually takes field recommendations and employs them. Forced lubricated spindles will last a lifetime over grease packed, roller linears over ball, are almost as rigid as boxways. Most cases are as rigid. Hydraulic systems have been eliminated on most mills now.

Speaking of the Mooch -- apparently his twitter account posted a poll yesterday asking how many Jews were killed in the holocaust, after posting an ad for an Anne Frank Halloween costume.

And I keep going back to what I read about Will and Grace. Make America Gay Again........... That would drive them all nuts..

I saw a Tee Shirt yesterday that said something like:

The universe is
Made up of Neutrons
Electrons
and Morons

Almost got it right... https://www.etsy.com/listing/251699202/funny-science-t-shirt-the-universe-is?gpla=1&gao=1&utm_campaign=shopping_us_HappyHeadTees_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=7752704&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzN_agKL51gIVDIFpCh0JVAU0EAQYASABEgKv5vD_BwE

Hmm, Comey is fired then he starts a special investigation, to prevent lost research. Fox is non-stop Uranium One, and Hillary's emails. Kind of like a car heading off a cliff, and changing the radio station to prevent the accident. Hannity is going off the rails over corrupt CIA, FBI, and DOJ. I think his pet is in trouble.

Attachments

• new yourker.jpg
    new yourker.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 467
Scooter trash said:
Hmm, Comey is fired then he starts a special investigation, to prevent lost research. Fox is non-stop Uranium One, and Hillary's emails. Kind of like a car heading off a cliff, and changing the radio station to prevent the accident. Hannity is going off the rails over corrupt CIA, FBI, and DOJ. I think his pet is in trouble.

It's amazing that there are still so many Republicans who get in line behind Trump knowing how stupid and badly (criminally?) behaved he is because they think their agenda is advancing.

Back
Top Bottom