1982 Virago 920 engine up build

WTF?! Now that I have regained consciousness, I should go clean up this lake of drool that is on my desk. Nice work man, and nice is the understatement of the decade.

danejurrous said:
Nice work man, and nice is the understatement of the decade.

Hear hear!
Good thing my phone is waterproof because I have been salivating all over it for the last 30 minutes..

Hallelujah! The Virago seems to be the hot bike to build and it is just what I want to build next. I hope you have friends or associates that can put that fram into production because it is what has been needed to make the Virage The bike to build.

I can't add much, must catch my breath first; what a colossal surprise to click on this link and get blown away with this build. Will try to think of some good questions after my head stops spinning!

Must ask about the ballistic testing, but for now enough.

Great stuff, unreal amount of amazing complex fabrication. Can't wait to see the final product.

WOW...I mean REALLY WOW :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wish I had half the skills you have. :'( Nice to see your into the hobby and can apply them like you do. Will be following along for sure, I personally can learn alot the more detailed your build explanations are.

Keep it up! ;D

I'm with ProSimex, those are some killer builds, I can tell the Buells have had a little influence by the styling. I really like the simplicity of your frame and the over all look.

For your fastener question you should try www.mcmaster.com or http://us.misumi-ec.com/. Misumi is a really great source for premade shafts and axles if you don't have access to some of the machining equipment as yourself. You can also hit up fastenal or Reid supply http://www.reidsupply.com/. Mcmaster is my personal choice due to quality and pricing.

Hey man, I recognize your user name and that CBR build from another forum. Just wanted to say I loved the CBR build, all the work you put in on your bikes and the tutorials you post really adds to the community at large.
Phenomenal work! Keep it up!

cool built man , did you make the adapter for the front wheel ,if you did haw can i purchase some from you they look awesome.

That is to trick! It makes me want to scrap my projects. Awesome machine and fab work.

Wow! What a way to introduce yourself to DTT! Welcome! You sir have some mad skills, especially for being 25! I look forward to the rest of the build!

Well, I cant add anymore superlatives that have been bestowed upon your build.

I'm happy that there are talented young engineers out there and hope you can pass on those skills to the following generation. My only regret is that your not on this side of the pond.

Back
Top Bottom