My first bike '75 cb360

xb33bsa said:
woohooo !!
cover up those uni filters there girl,yer gittenum gritty ;)

HA HA Yes newbie. Cover them filters!

Its great to see some work getting done. Welcome to spring...while it lasts!

What kinda seat you gonna make? If its fiberglass I got a killer DIY writeup from CCriders build. I can link.

xb33bsa said:
woohooo !!
cover up those uni filters there girl,yer gittenum gritty ;)
We did. Lol. Took them off moments later. And don't worry DAD's lol... We plugged the holes ;) haha. You guys don't skip a beat do you? ;)

trek97 said:
HA HA Yes newbie. Cover them filters!

Its great to see some work getting done. Welcome to spring...while it lasts!

What kinda seat you gonna make? If its fiberglass I got a killer DIY writeup from CCriders build. I can link.

More of a brat style seat, sort like this. At least similar shape and thickness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 613
just remember the tire comes up further than the seat frame rails, so you cant put a flat seat base on top of the frame ;)

xb33bsa said:
just remember the tire comes up further than the seat frame rails, so you cant put a flat seat base on top of the frame ;)

We know... No offense and I appreciate the suggestions but why don't y'all sit back and enjoy. Answer a question if I have it, and don't assume I'm totally clueless. ;) that's kinda common sense.

Wrong again newbie.

Knowing is half the battle,

all it takes is a pinch of common sense in here and you friggin WON THE WAR!

I knew I liked you from the start.

99% of the guys that download the manuals off my blog...never "click to open".

Abraham Lincoln said, "A man who can read , yet chooses not to. Is no better off than the illiterate man."

Dude had some common sense.

trek97 said:
Wrong again newbie.

Knowing is half the battle,

all it takes is a pinch of common sense in here and you friggin WON THE WAR!

I knew I liked you from the start.

99% of the guys that download the manuals off my blog...never "click to open".

Abraham Lincoln said, "A man who can read , yet chooses not to. Is no better off than the illiterate man."

Dude had some common sense.

If there aren't instructions then common sense is your only hope. Lol... ;) Oh yeah and I'm a woman, we aren't afraid of reading the instructions. Hah.

Just dropped a wad of cash on this, still have more parts to order. But it's a start.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 518
Sorry Mrs. Librarian... even I agree with the Flintstones not being the ideal tire selection... But my Monday will be just fine... if it matters 8)

:-X
RD :eek:

stacygwiner1 said:
I honesty don't care ... I think this might be the wrong forum for me. More discouraging then anything.
It's just a couple of guys. Please don't let them get to you. For some reason, there are a couple of dads in here that need to chill out and take their Metamucil.

Stick around, build your bike. Sometimes the suggestions come across harsh. For the most part, they are just looking out for your safety.

Be safe, build it up. Ask questions if you have any.

JustinLonghorn said:
Stick around, build your bike. Sometimes the suggestions come across harsh. For the most part, they are just looking out for your safety.

Be safe, build it up. Ask questions if you have any.

Thanks, I guess I can simply ignore the naysayers. But I'm wondering if it's the right place, I'm not planning on racing. I'm more into the building process and having a bike to ride around town.

Back
Top Bottom