Who are we ???? - Cafe Racers

crazypj said:
Hi BC, any pins left?
I'm up for 3 if you have them

Yep, no probs Crazy - I think there's 12 left + I am still keeping 10 for "interested parties" who have not yet confirmed. I have re-ordered as there's only around 25 or so from the original batch. I've also had quite a bit of interest in the odd patches and other pins. I may order a selection of say 10 of each to see if there's any interest.

BTW - let me know pin or button fitting.

Just send your dosh to my Paypal account - vonheyda@hotmail.co.uk.

This is the fixing arrangement on the back ...........

1. Button - 2 x pins with butterfly clamps
2. Pin - Like a safety pin fixing on back.

It depends on personal choice - buttons can lose the butterflies - lose the badge. Pins are more secure - your choice [ until I run out of one or the other !! ]

Where there has been no notification for multiples I've mixed them. That said I have more button than pin, so when the pins run out it will be button - or wait for the next consignment - now ordered.

Picturehdnet1565.jpg

BC,

I believe I was one of the interested parties. I got this thread mixed up with one of a similar title regarding whether we should be building these bikes or not and I quit checking it....either way, you still have some available?

The Giant Robot Co. said:
BC,

I believe I was one of the interested parties. I got this thread mixed up with one of a similar title regarding whether we should be building these bikes or not and I quit checking it....either way, you still have some available?

Yes - ALL the original interested parties have the items reserved until I hear otherwise - 1 x Pin 1 x RAM patch n'est ce pas ?

I still have some over the odds for anyone who wants to increase their order.

I WILL be placing another order early next year as several dealers have expressed an interest in "bulk" buys.
Also some of the other items they sent samples of. The large Cafe Racer and round CR patches seem to be popular requests.

Yep Crazy yours are on the big silver bird [ tomorrow ]

mountainview-autos005.jpg

"Where there has been no notification for multiples I've mixed them."
That makes sense. I have no idea of preference, so one of each would be great. 8)

4eyes said:
"Where there has been no notification for multiples I've mixed them."
That makes sense. I have no idea of preference, so one of each would be great. 8)

I think that is what I did ..................... on their way.

Back
Top Bottom