Events in 2012 - What are you attending?

kioskguy

Vintage Bike Fan
So as I plan the event calendar for the Cincinnati Cafe Racer group... i'm sure I'm missing some good events we should be aware of. What events in 2012 are you excited about?

So far we have AMA Vintage Days at Mid Ohio, Barber Vintage Days, Chicago Mods vs Rockers, Cleveland Mods vs Rockers, Indianapolis Rocker Reunion. What else?

Thanks!

What-Cafe-Racers-Do.jpg

I'd love to hit mid-ohio, but I'm for sure at Barber's and Cleveland MvR again this year.

Backfire Moto Night in Seattle is fun. I want to hit a few of those this season. They hold them once a month.

Ill be at Clevo Mods v Rockers Im sure. The Iron City Mods v Rockers here in Pittsburgh has really turned into an absolutly killer time as well. Check them out on Facebook for updates. Honestly, Mid Ohio has lost its charm for me personally. I also cant recommend the Lowbrow Holeshot event in northern Ohio enough. Dirt racing, badass bikes, great party.

Von, That's just SE of Cleveland, right? That's only about a 5 hour ride for me.

Ya Fix. If youre really wearing your big boy pants, and keep the throttle back you can be in Pitt from Clevo in sub 3hrs no problem.

VonYinzer said:
Ya Fix. If youre really wearing your big boy pants, and keep the throttle back you can be in Pitt from Clevo in sub 3hrs no problem.
I'm north of Detroit, The D to Pittsburgh is about 5 hours. Maybe I'll get down and see you this summer.

Back
Top Bottom