fuckinn craigslist

mikeadamstattoo

Coast to Coast
so ive hit my heroin-addict phase of motorcycles and motorcycle building - "hmm what can i sell that i dont need for bikes and funding for building them? im itching at the skin for a cb fix. cmon maaaaaaan just a little"

people dont mess around on craigslist! i posted 4 guitars for sale and within 2 minutes a flood of phone calls came rushing in! same with the BROKEN xbox i put on there, that people knew was broken. one mans junk is another mans treasure right?

i want to get a cb175 and someone already responded with one theyd sell me.

craigslist is sweeeet.

anyone have any weird/crazy craigslist stories?

ive got a cl175 that i could hook you up on....im in rhode island though, i think its a 6 hour ride from pittsburg

Probably too far and you've probably already seen this but here anyway:
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/1487185884.html

Another
Pretty pricey but it looks clean as hell. In your back yard?
Only 3800 miles too.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/1504796549.html

I have no CL stories though...sorry

I can't get anybody to buy anything off craigs lately! I've got a 2009 Kia Spectra priced literally thousands below book value advertised it 100 times over the last month and not one call... Same for my beermesiter too! I'm in southern mn if anyone needs either... ;)

a guy just hit me up and is selling this. (its his bike and its in this condition)

1974 honda cl125. think thatd make a nice little classic looking bobber?

wants 700 for it which was my price range.

2vun31u.png

another guy has a 1972 cb175 he'll sell me for the same price.
says the pipes have rust but everything else is mint.

what do you guys think?

the cl175 i have i plan on bobbing next spring (working on my cb450 for now) i think the cb175 or the cl125 would both work great

mikeadamstattoo said:
a guy just hit me up and is selling this. (its his bike and its in this condition)

1974 honda cl125. think thatd make a nice little classic looking bobber?

wants 700 for it which was my price range.

2vun31u.png

It would be a shame to chop up such a pristine original CL. If the bike were nearby,I would beg,borrow,or steal $700 to buy it. Where is it located? Not that I have any coin to spare,due the awesome state of the economy.

I should have read all your posts,then I would have known you are in Detroit. That sure is a sweet little CL,though!

Well - I bought mine on there from some fuckin weirdo who said he was moving to florida the next day. bike was listed as mint so i was pumped - agreed to buy it sight unseen for 700 bucks - I get out - asked him if we could push it outside and fire it up and he goes "doesnt run" i was like ohhhhhh k - well yu wont be having 700 of anything!

Admittedly it was in great cosmetic sshape - muffler was rusted through and the fork ears bent a bit but u guys saw the pics - It was nice. new battery and she started right up and ran great. Hasnt been started since so we will see when shes done. Oh and as for stories - Ended up leaving the sale - signing the title in the rain and the weirdo jumpinh in his car and speeding off.

Back
Top Bottom