Boy & his horses

troybilt

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
My son arrived home this evening and it was a joyous reception. Then he went to greet his horses under a specticular sky and I grabbed the camera. I don't think it could have been painted prettier.
I hope you all can forgive me as I plan a short leave over the Holidays. I'll return after some much needed family time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KnqiD9Rd8

dude you need to pick some happier music.....i mean it was a cool clip but even that one made me wanna tear up lol. was cool when the horses followed him. lucky kid.

Happy times man. Happy times. It was very releaxing watching him reunite with his horses. It was almost surreal.

I gotta say Troy, since ive been lucky enough to "meet" ya on here your laid back positive attitude and constant uplifting posts really have helped to keep me upbeat in some rough times. You seem like a hell of a father, and friend. Thanks for this and your other videos, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Heres to getting together to ride free soon. If it was a little later in the day I would raise a beer to ya!

I'll just reply with a favorite quotation of mine from my favorite author for you and yours on the holidays.

Appropriate for the fam on this site while they spend time with their relatives.

[size=10pt]"All men are children, and of one family. The same tale sends them all to bed, and wakes them in the morning."

Henry David Thoreau
[/size]

Back
Top Bottom