pretty excited

mikeadamstattoo

Coast to Coast
im going back home for the first time in a year. also the for the first time since i moved from pittsburgh to detroit. (my parents are in scranton pa and scranton to pitt was only 6 hours. now its a 12 hour trip)

my mom was cool enough to make the 12 hour drive this past summer to get her first tattoo.

my step dad used to race flat track way back in the days. like 60s or 70s.

thought almost non of them currently run, i believe we have about 30 or so motorcycles in our heated barn.

mostly yamahas. but i do know he has a few BSA's, even bike with a side car.

he gave me my fist motorcycle which was a 1977 kd100 10 years ago and got me into bikes.

ill grab some photos for you guys. maybe eventually he'll part with one of them (like the bsa) and let me take a crack at restoring it (someday)

And best not reveal the location of this magic barn full of goodies. Might prove too tempting for some of us within a drive of the place... :)

I have a trailer that can fit 6 bikes, and can be in scranton in 5.5 hrs... Keys in hand, waiting patiently... :D

man with all those bikes i am sure you can come up wiht some wild stuff!!! that is killer! you driving? bring me back a BSA!
i want to shoot up and get some ink man! lets set it up!

ha ha ha very true... but makes for a wild ride and a tat that i will prob regret forever!
ha ha ha just rub it off and start again...

... have a good trip man, just let me know when you get back, ill swing through the shop on my way back from michigan for a bit of tat work

Back
Top Bottom