Building a 350

haste

Hello,
Found one of the only honda cb for sell post on craigslist in a long time. For 300 it comes with frame,swingarm,rear shocks, front shocks, tank,engine, two boxes of parts, and a clean title. Pretty much throw wheels, seat, fix up the motor(cables,throttle,exhaust,carbs) and it would be done.
1260466.jpg

So is this even worth it? By the time I throw the rest together it will add up to another 500 or so easy. Of course Im wanting to build this over winter to have at least drivable by may. Clip ons, rear sets, and completely stripped is the way id roll this bike. I have 0 experience working on a cycle though, nor have any experience riding one. Any sites to show complete disassemble of the motor, and to what kind of wiring is needed. Also will ilt be hard to get the hardware for the bike?( motor mount bolts, misc ones for piecing it back).

For 300 bucks I would say go for it just for the clean title. It's usually pretty easy to find a "complete" bike w/o the title for dirt cheap. That's assuming that you would need another bike just for any parts. That way you would have a lot of spare parts to sell and make up the difference.

And depending on your local regs, the only things that Honda would need are license plate, brake light, maybe even turn signals, whatever. But minimilist is good

yes sir... and usually when i buy bikes all torn down and being sold... there is alot more involved in just trowing it back togehter, soomething happened that stumped them and made them stop, just beware, i would try and bolt up the motor to at least see if it turns over

Back
Top Bottom