THIS has Got to be the Busiest Cafe Racer Place around....

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Holy Cow... I'm a member of 20+ other Cafe Racer sites/forum but I have to say that this one has got to be one of the busiest Cafe Racer specific forums around....am I just dreaming or is there others out there more posts/day??

hmmm. Just thinking aloud to myself...

Re: THIS has Got to be the Busiest Place around....

I could hear you thinking out loud.. am I psychic? umm NOel.. most of the post are from you.. :eek: ;) :D

DAmn... Ur Right... Holy Crap... Im alone in this world...YOu are all witnesses of the ramblings of an insane mind....

Yep... This is by far the best forum around... Although XJBikes.com has more posts in the run of a day, this forum is by far the favourite.

I check at least once a day... if you check the stats it's probably more... helps me procrastenate.

I checked your stats... checking you... muhahahahah Ease... great name ;) who are you? (ps Noel is an alien)

Equus said:
I checked your stats... checking you... muhahahahah Ease... great name ;) who are you? (ps Noel is an alien)

Real Name is Evan, I'm a student of Memorial University of Newfoundland (!!!).

The nickname comes from friends, I swear, it used to be Easy (cause I'm easy goin) but 2 syllables were too much I suppose.

I'm well aware that Noel is an alien... Take me to your moderator (too corny?)... AND that he posts on every post on here, BUT I appreciate it.

If you wanna SEE who I am you can check my MSN page.. theres some pics of me at the ACE cafe (London) last year on there, among other things. http://ease59evan.spaces.live.com/... Though I, as everyone else, have fallen victom to facebook lately instead... Noel can Contest to this.

Anyway, Sorry for stealing the thread... Yep, Busy forum, yep.. hah

http://www.macjams.com/artist/noelocol

Let me set the record straight... Im a FAT 500 pound Alien who doenst ride north of Queen St, West of the Princess Gates or east of Lakeshore & Leslie..

Let me set the record straight... Im a FAT 500 pound Alien who doenst ride north of Queen St, West of the Princess Gates or east of Lakeshore & Leslie..
AND who does sweet remixes...

I HIT THE TON (In posts).

Ease said:

Congrats Dude.. but becareful, Elaine is Checking you out!!!..

locOleoN said:
http://www.macjams.com/artist/noelocol

Sounds about right to me..LOL ;D You did forget .. you do seem to get your self into a lot of trouble.. hmm
what is the word for that? lol :p

locOleoN said:
Ease said:

Congrats Dude.. but becareful, Elaine is Checking you out!!!..
bwwwwwwhahaha I hit the ton too in post..lol who is checking who out hmmm? lol I mean with a name like Easy..
whaddya think? bwwwwwwwwhahahah hmmm I am just waiting for Heidi to catch up to all of this....bwwhahahah
:-\

Heres another one...
http://www.macjams.com/song/30581

Bring it on! Hah.

I made a few remixes in my day. And by remixes I mean putting my buddy's hillarious laugh into about 10 songs.
Wish I still had em, funny stuff... Had a good few people nab em off Napster, so they're probably still out there somewhere.

locOleoN said:
Holy Cow... I'm a member of 20+ other Cafe Racer sites/forum but I have to say that this one has got to be one of the busiest forums around....am I just dreaming or is there others out there more posts/day??

hmmm. Just thinking aloud to myself...
Check out www.yamaha-triples.org

Neat site! hmmm I may have to join another board...LOL ;)

ProTeal55 said:
The guys over at HTTP://WWW.SOHC4.US really like to pump out the posts as well...

Oh yeah.. that place is hoppin.. but a forum specifically designated to Cafe Racers?...I haven't seen anything else around

ProTeal55 said:
locOleoN said:
ProTeal55 said:
The guys over at HTTP://WWW.SOHC4.US really like to pump out the posts as well...

Oh yeah.. that place is hoppin.. but a forum specifically designated to Cafe Racers?...I haven't seen anything else around
This is a true statement...

Unless you count http://www.caferacer.net... But the guys there are a bit exclusive I find... there's pretty much 4-5 guys that call the shots.
But if you have a CB350 twin it's a good place to go (But use the search option... repeat threads are punishable by death).

Back
Top Bottom