What happened to Spring?

Equus

Been Around the Block
This is such crappy weather this weekend.
I keep looking at my sleeping bike wondering when will we become 1 again?
Sigh....... :-[

I'm not sure we even have spring anymore ... it always seems to go from cold to really hot ... which I'm not complaining about, I love the really hot weather!

Move over and share that sun tan lotion ... please! 8)

vlk

Were you from Vlk? :D It's been snowing all day off and on and this is spring and 2nd week of April... what gives? ???

Yeah, this weather is the pits. It's been over a week since I rode my bike. :mad:

I'm from Burlington, Ontario ... I use to live in Toronto.

I don't know about you, but last year it just seemed to go from cold to hot within two days. Not that I was complaining mind you ...

vlk

It hasn't stopped snowing for the last two days here in Cleveland. There'll be over a foot of snow when it's all said and done. I guess I'll do some brake work this weekend.

I should have waited till May to buy insurance. It looks like it will be a while before it gets warm.

Kuyarico said:
It hasn't stopped snowing for the last two days here in Cleveland. There'll be over a foot of snow when it's all said and done.

brrrrrrrrrr

motorcycle.jpg

bluemetaldog said:
locOleoN said:
I think I'm gonna have to re-winterize my bike again...

waht do you mean 'again'?/ you never rode

lol
Wadda talking about??!!...
I did.. like 5 times up and down Stadium Rd....LOL..
rode up the street, parked and posed for 5 mins then, rode down to the other side, parked and posed for 5 mins...(you get the idea)BHAHAHAHA..

I was practicing for our thursday ride at Tims...LOL!!!...

Now I gotta re-winterize again!!.. BAHAHAHAHAH!!!...
I need to get as good as you Heidi!!,

Back
Top Bottom