Bike Show discount link

BANDIT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I put this in another forum, but repeating here in case some of you missed it....

Here's the link if anyone's interested for $2.00 off admission for Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.supershowevents.com/spring/sms07-coupon.html

Hey all If you go..
Come by and say hello to me at the Motorycle Superstore clothing section.

I read this too late. I was there and bought a Joe Rocket jacket with Anne's help. Had I known you were there I'd have singled you out. :(

I'm heading there shortly (9:40AM now). Anyone there in the next few hours feel free to drop me a line 416 684 4546. I'll be scouting used parts for my 650 project or for the BMW if I find anything like oil/air filters.

78kz said:
Hey all If you go..
Come by and say hello to me at the Motorycle Superstore clothing section.

I read this too late. I was there and bought a Joe Rocket jacket with Anne's help. Had I known you were there I'd have singled you out. :(
LOL I was working beside Anne! What jacket did you end up getting? Anne was really a nice girl to work with. Never saw you Graham either... :-[ oh well.

I bought a Joe Rocket Reactor jacket according to the bill. First I did a search for Joe Rocket jackets, but couldn't find the one I bought. Then I checked my bill, and it says Reactor. Doesn't look like the Reactors on the search pages. Maybe it's an older model. It has leather all the way down the sleeves and a textile front. I payed $125. I was due for a new jacket as the one I've been wearing I've had since I was 16. I can't even fit my wallet into the inside pocket and do up the zipper comfortablly. :D

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

That the Kitchen floor or the Garage floor?

Cant get enough of the checkers :)

That's what we call our Sunroom, as it has a large window, used to be a porch, and now is the front room when you come in the front door. Easily cleaned with the mess muddy boots, dog prints etc that comes in.

Oh yes...those jackets went fast.. they had 2 yellow ones.. a few red and some blue ones! Nice! Enjoy They looked great on everyone that tried them on. ;D

Back
Top Bottom