Explain your dtt name

I love bacon and own an SR250, looking back it's kinda dumb. But I have a plate in mind for the bike already

Sent from my phone at a place via an app

Rachel bought a Saturn in 97 and got T.R.E.K 97 on the plates.
Daughter "Tuesday" "Rachel" "Eric Koester"

That became our Email address...so it stuck.

Its funny cause Trekkies see the plate, Give her a thumbs up and say "Cool, Im a trekkie too."

Star treks 30th anniversary was in 1997.

Also, Trek bicycle owners will say something occasionally.

Tune-A-Fish© said:
And I just thought you were this guy: and a little backwards :eek:
And I figured you were this guy...
da1ea6_ef849f39ce1646438e455d6ead267077~mv2.png_srz_498_498_75_22_0.5_1.2_75_png_srz

...only bigger.

Mine is simple. It's the one my parents gave me 52 years ago on this date. :)

bradj said:
Maybe now. But 15 years ago it was awesome and in 10 years it will be popular again and we'll be those 50 year old dudes touring again playing in front of 500 kids my daughter's age every night.

wagonmaster69 said:
Mine is simple I have an 1969 Chrysler Town & Country Station Wagon.
So you get wagonmaster69.
It might be because I have the maturity of a 13 year old, but I love this name so much regardless of the explanation.

I use a different forum name on each forum I frequent, keep one step ahead of people doing open source searches for me.

Paranoid!

Anyway, my username is because I'm British by birth, English by the grace of God, born as I was on the Isle of Thanet in South East England. It's also a bit tongue-in-cheek, an affectionate jibe at my colonial cousins on here, who I admire and respect very much. I'm a huge fan of the special relationship between our countries.

There weren't many riders in 1966, some were influenced with choppers, some, myself with Cafe racers, far right on the Honda 450 Condor, later called the Black Bomber, is me. We had Harleys, Triumphs, BSAs, and these new motorcycles called Hondas.

One day we pulled into a parking lot to stretch our legs when some guy on a full dress Harley, looked at us and called us Scooter Trash because of the rice element in our group. The name stuck for me.

Attachments

• honda 450.jpg
    honda 450.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 222
01 was my race car number and, well, the rest is self explanatory. When I got my email account AOL wouldn't let me start my name with a numeral, hence the "o".

I grew up on an island in south Florida, Big Pine Key. The island residents referred to themselves collectively as "piners". I was editor/writer of a local 'zine and started using Piner for my 'zine email correspondence. I am still using the name 20 years later. Hell, even my wife sometimes calls me "Piner".

Chaos was taken, and I used to ride a factory-spec KH250 (full race job with a headlight for the road and bugger all else).

Scooter trash said:
There weren't many riders in 1966, some were influenced with choppers, some, myself with Cafe racers, far right on the Honda 450 Condor, later called the Black Bomber, is me. We had Harleys, Triumphs, BSAs, and these new motorcycles called Hondas.

One day we pulled into a parking lot to stretch our legs when some guy on a full dress Harley, looked at us and called us Scooter Trash because of the rice element in our group. The name stuck for me.
Great story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom