Hoosier DTT Crew

Thanks everyone. My application was approved and am waiting to get a lease sent to me so I can return it along with a "hold" deposit and the place will be mine. I'm excited and there looks to be a lot of stuff to do around the area. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you guys and go for a ride once the weather looks good and my bike is in a rideable condition. Let me know the next time you guys work on your bikes, I'm always happy to lend a hand and learn more.

mothgils said:
could one of you photoshop gurus take a stab at this? replace the IMS text with the DTT text. Maybe only a 2 checkered flags or something?

I know there is an indiana patch already, but it didn't pull my heart strings. I wanted something more indiana/indianapolis centric. Here is what we put together. Looking to get an order in here soon but wanted to gauge interest, they arnt cheep in small quantities so trying to see how many times I can split the cost.

Attachments

• DO-THE-TON-MAIN-mod.jpg
    DO-THE-TON-MAIN-mod.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 195
Pretty rad patch. I wonder what the Fort Wayne area one would look like. Anyone going up to Mods and Rockers in Chicago in June?

As I txt you earlier. Put me down for 2(one for wife, one for me) and my buddy Brent said he'd rock one so that's 3 total from our end...

hello just wanted to introduce my self, my names Derrick the proud owner of a '79 cb750 i know a couple people around here but not many. look forward to getting to know some of you guys in the future!

750INDY said:
hello just wanted to introduce my self, my names Derrick the proud owner of a '79 cb750 i know a couple people around here but not many. look forward to getting to know some of you guys in the future!

guess that means you are not interested in my 100 or 550 any more :(

What side of town are you from?

Re: Re: Hoosier DTT Crew

JSJamboree said:
guess that means you are not interested in my 100 or 550 any more :(

What side of town are you from?

actuall the girlfriend might be interested in the 100

I'm I'm Zionsville right now

Tifun said:
Welcome to the madness mr dibble.

Thank you :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

750INDY said:

Mr. Dibble actually got the bike, welcome to the partay!

750INDY said:

Welcome! Your girlfriend should totally get the 100. It's a fun little scoot!

We need to have a weekly or bi-weekly Indy DTT ride starting in the the spring!

Welcome Derrick... SWEET, another Hoosier with a DOHC Sebinfiffy!
Got pics? Need to start a build thread? or is it done already?
Guess you do know some members seeing as how they call you "Mr Dibble" but your user name is "750Indy". :eek:

Re: Re: Hoosier DTT Crew

DNel928 said:
Mr. Dibble actually got the bike, welcome to the partay!

:) thanks Dennis

mothgils said:
Welcome! Your girlfriend should totally get the 100. It's a fun little scoot!

We need to have a weekly or bi-weekly Indy DTT ride starting in the the spring!

I'm all for it, just need to get her on board

Hoosier Daddy said:
Welcome Derrick... SWEET, another Hoosier with a DOHC Sebinfiffy!
Got pics? Need to start a build thread? or is it done already?
Guess you do know some members seeing as how they call you "Mr Dibble" but your user name is "750Indy". :eek:

:) its in okay shape there is a couple carburetors that leak. And some work to be done. I might make a build thread in the future.
upy9y9e2.jpg
egugyba3.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Whilst I'm not the biggest dohc fan they have a lot of potential. Indy is really growing here on DTT!

Definitely down to do some rides this spring! looks like I won't be shipping off for basic until October, so let's ride! Well...as soon as I get a new fuel tank for my scoot, or meet a pro welder.

Back
Top Bottom