Whats the best 3/4 helmet that sits on your head nice?

The Licks looks cool. If I'd seen it before the Biltwell I would have tried it. I may still get one down the road.

The Licks helmets really peaked my interest, but, ultimately, I snagged a Z1R Jimmy Retro helmet, locally, for $40. Truth be told, I love this helmet. Perfect fit for me.

Additional 2 cents: anybody that's gonna ridicule you for the type of helmet you use and make homophobic statements like that?, fuggem. Ain't worth talkin to, anyway. You wear what you like, man.

I have no F$%&ing use for forum Nazis. Wear what you want to wear. The guy posted "Whats the best 3/4 helmet that sits on your head nice?" NOT "Hey do you think I'm gay for wearing a 3/4 helmet" or "Is it ok with you dad if i wear a 3/4 helmet". If you can have a positive impact on the guys decision to buy a 3/4 helmet then chime in, If not STFU!!!! With that being said:

The Rockhard fits true to size and personally I love the thing. If it had chrome trim that would be even better! Good luck!

I really like the Momo helmets, but can't find a local dealer..... I wouldn't but a helmet without first trying it on, mainly because of my huge melon. I tried 20 helmets, and the only one that fit comfortably was a Speed and Strength helmet.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Great thread. I spent a few hours on the internet mostly ebay looking for 3/4s the other night. I really like those bell 500's with the chrome, and the daytonas are a great price for a dot. I didnt see those licks till now tho. I wish I knew of somewhere local that would have these in stock.

PatDoody said:
Great thread. I spent a few hours on the internet mostly ebay looking for 3/4s the other night. I really like those bell 500's with the chrome, and the daytonas are a great price for a dot. I didnt see those licks till now tho. I wish I knew of somewhere local that would have these in stock.
Yea I know what you mean, I am just going to bite the bullet and buy one, since its know for low pro, stronger and lighter.

Back
Top Bottom