Holy Crap I want this jacket

I agree, it is a bit outlandish, which I totally dig, but if I'm spending that kind of cash I think i'd want something that I'll never get sick of, like the Conquistador!

Cafe-Noir said:
I agree, it is a bit outlandish, which I totally dig, but if I'm spending that kind of cash I think i'd want something that I'll never get sick of, like the Conquistador!
Your going to wear Conquistador armor? ;)
You should wear knight armor..
So if you fall you won't get any road rash. In fact, you'll just create a long slide of sparks
and still look like a badass along the way.

The "Hard Ride" isnt too shabby. Could never bring myself to pay $500 for a coat though. Too many great deals on the vintage ones these are designed to look like...

Invest in a classic jacket that will last a lifetime, not a fashion piece that will go out of style like Dust jackets.

Be patient and find a vintage jacket to your taste or invest in a Schott, Lewis Leathers or Aero leather jacket and you will have one for life.

Hell, even if you can find a Harley branded coat from the 60s or 70s it will last forever. And 99% of them are awesome.

I got my jacket 6 years ago from a vintage clothing (re used) shop here in Ottawa. Still have it and wear it everytime I ride. Nice thick leather, not thin fashion stuff. Will last forever. Oh cost me $100 not $500.

VonYinzer said:
Hell, even if you can find a Harley branded coat from the 60s or 70s it will last forever. And 99% of them are awesome.

Yup, the AMF Harley leathers were USA made. Quality stuff.

Back
Top Bottom