Black Rock is Running

Good gawd that's something. Mind me asking what tires you're running and where did you get the little attachment for the rear-brake spindle to work with the rearsets?

I'd also love to see how you mounted the tank strap to the frame at front and rear. I'm in the middle of doing the same, but on my XS650 frame.

Man you've sunk some serious bucks into your puppy haven't you? Those carbs are probably worth more than many of our bikes!

Thanks, I have worked on it for about a year now, and the carbs cost more than the bike. The tank strap is just faked in and is screwed onto the tank not the frame. The tires are Avon, the rear sets are Tarozzi, and they need to be custom fit to this 77 frame. The engine is a 750, with all the race goodies in it. I bought the bike from the orignal owner and he had done all the engine work. However now that it is all up and running, the oil presure gauge is not working and even though it is running, I don't want to ride. I think the oil pump is stuck from being dry for a year.

Which Avon's are you running - Super Venom's? I thought they might be Avons which is why I was asking - I'm looking for a set for my 650 project, a 110/90/18 or so rear and a 100/90/19 front but am having a tough time finding a source for both. Any suggestions?

BlackRock said:
Go to Chaparrel, the are Avon Roadriders, and they come in lots of sizes.
I have Roadriders on my CB450-->
11.jpg

People ask me if I cut the treads myself ::) ;D

BLACKROCK--->
You have a killer scoot on your hands, be proud !

Back
Top Bottom