Rhonda750F's project Version 2.0 Better, Stronger, Faster

Rhonda750F

Well, after a lot of planning and amassing money, I have begun my rebuild Version 2.0 Better, Stronger, Faster.
As a few of you know I had a problem with the engine seizing up due to oil starvation while riding. This gives me the opportunity to sort a few things out;
- Suspension front and rear (PVC spacer mod in forks, new rear shocks),
- Bearings (tapered steering, and new swing arm bushings),
- Powder coat the frame. (silver metallic or a dark gold/bronze)
- Engine rebuild (F bottom, K jugs and head)

I'll be sure to keep you informed on the progress, but again sorry for the cell phone pics. ::)
Peace,
Paul Z.

Phase 1: Tear Down

moto24.jpg

teardown1.jpg

teardown2.jpg

teardown3.jpg

teardown4.jpg

teardown5.jpg

teardown8.jpg

teardown9.jpg

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better...stronger...faster."

Good luck with the rebuild man. Keep up posted. You have another ride while this one is in tear down mode?

Nope, the CB is my only bike. The one in the background covered is my buddies gixxer, which is also getting some work done to it.

Yeah.. Keep us in the loop... Did you lower the rear a bit? Seems lower.
Also, how did you mount the rear tail light to the rear frame bar?

Cheers
N

Nope it's stock suspension. I made a bracket using aluminum bar and and isolated it using some rubber bushings that I jacked from the OG licence/taillight bracket. Use lock washers or nylon lock nuts on all that shit, because it will vibrate right off. I eventually want to get a smaller LED cat eye style brake light but the stock peice works well for now.

Rhonda750F said:
Nope it's stock suspension. I made a bracket using aluminum bar and and isolated it using some rubber bushings that I jacked from the OG licence/taillight bracket. Use lock washers or nylon lock nuts on all that shit, because it will vibrate right off. I eventually want to get a smaller LED cat eye style brake light but the stock peice works well for now.

Hey Paul,

When you have a sec, could you send a close up pic of the mounting brackets?
It looks like Im gonna have to do something similar on my cb750.

Thanks

N

Back
Top Bottom