Post a pic of your latest purchase

20121119_164301.jpg

Autotek said:
Is there anything you dont know!

Ain't too many people making replacement rotors
They don't look like any Brembo or OEM I've seen
EBC are probably the biggest supplier?

It followed me home. I guess I'll keep it for now. :)

CL70_1969.JPG

WAY on the back burner. Something to putz around with while I wait on parts/Paint on other things. the key with this one was it was cheap and it's almost complete. (no mirrors or center stand)

Nothing so spectacular as a complete bike. Just chunk of 10" x 2 1/2" aluminum that will become a wheel for my LSR sidecar. All I have to do is get in front of Pat's lathe. If he ever stops wasting time on fishing trips.

img2683hk.jpg

Very cool Hoof. Something beautiful about that aluminum disc.......like an artist's blank canvas.

I have a smaller chunk of aluminum. :D I didn't buy it either... it was a gift! 8)

My buddy Pipe Welder saw this and said he thought it would look good holding up the back of my h2. A few modifications later and I have a custom paddock stand... fit exactly to suit my Mongrel!

IMG_1106.jpg

Thanks Jim!! ;D

BCBarker said:
It followed me home. I guess I'll keep it for now. :)

CL70_1969.JPG

WAY on the back burner. Something to putz around with while I wait on parts/Paint on other things. the key with this one was it was cheap and it's almost complete. (no mirrors or center stand)
Wow dude, cant wait to see this one in person.

lingo said:
Let's just hope he is more DeVinci and less Picasso

I'll settle for it being round and weighing less than it does now. I didn't realize aluminum was so expensive. $51 for that chunk. So I can't afford to screw it up.

Autotek said:
Wow dude, cant wait to see this one in person.

Thats funny......I am doing the same with this trailmaster. Gives me something to paint and wrench on when waiting on parts or to broke to do anything.

Attachments

• IMAG1619.jpg
    IMAG1619.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 461
another un-bike related purchase...
the old lady was delighted to see me arrive home from bestbuy w a new 60 inch.
1120121509.jpg

So this is my new baby...'71 Ford Bronco, OG paint, 3'' lift, 33x9.5 mud terrains, 33 spline, '69 351W motor, magnaflow exhaust, and a bunch of other stuff i don't have the patience to even think about right now...anyway, here are some pics. Enjoy!

Attachments

• photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    450.4 KB · Views: 172
  • photo[3].JPG
    photo[3].JPG
    483 KB · Views: 180
  • photo[4].JPG
    photo[4].JPG
    382.8 KB · Views: 173
  • photo[6].JPG
    photo[6].JPG
    572.2 KB · Views: 171
24902492.jpg

Picked up this beauty, will sew 1/4" leather all day long.

I got a machine last year for upholstry, but it just wasn't tough enough, this baby is made for it. Shop aprons and seat covers to come!

Back
Top Bottom