Post a pic of your latest purchase

bradj said:
index.php

This from eastwoods
Damn dude... more shop equipment?
NIIIICE!

20121119_103826.jpg

Not so much of a purchase as a barter. It's a tad beyond repair on the backside, so it's getting gutted and reworked to be an Pandora/mp3 device dock for my garage.... now I just need some non shitty speakers...

Innovate.jpg

This should be fun. All I need is to work out how to ride with a laptop strapped to the tank to act as a datalogger! It's not compatible with the AIM Systems logger we have here, so I need a way to log data for later review. May have to get an LM1.

If laptop can be used during normal set up, it isn't difficult to set it to stay on and running when lid is closed
Do those meters come with USB cable or is it extra?
BTW, I have actually bought something recently, hand/finger excerciser
http://www.prohands.net/products/
Got the 'Pro' version, ring and little finger are still real weak after surgery in January (didn't realise until I was 'let go' from bike shop)
Some excercises are quite challenging but basic ones are real easy, even with 'max weight' springs ::)
Surgeon says it could take another 2 yrs for recovery :( :mad:

Came with a serial cable but I have a USB adapter here somewhere that I got for programming Ignitech ignition modules. That gauge contains the digital signal processor and has two analog outputs plus a 4 pin output to a data logger and connection to the 5 wire sensor.

The sensor has to be mounted facing UP to prevent moisture buildup when the engine's not running, which is impossible on a bike exhaust. I'm trying to find a way to mount it at 10 o'clock without hitting an engine case or frame rail. I have narrowed it down to two possible locations.

That finger exerciser looks like a smart purchase.

teazer said:
Innovate.jpg

This should be fun. All I need is to work out how to ride with a laptop strapped to the tank to act as a datalogger! It's not compatible with the AIM Systems logger we have here, so I need a way to log data for later review. May have to get an LM1.

Probably pick up a cheap used small 'netbook' somewhere. Slip it into a tank bag or something.

Finally got my Held Classic gloves. Really nice leather and good fit. Perfect for below 75 degrees with just enough cuff to cover the jacket. Also nice vintage look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New pants to match the jacket

Send from my Razr Maxx HD

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354836742630.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354836742630.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 357
I was real sick last week and made several delerious eBay purchases. Like this 1920's torch for 6 bucks...And it still works.

Attachments

• IMG_20121206_195424.jpg
    IMG_20121206_195424.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
Back
Top Bottom