Post a pic of your latest purchase

well, I needed some American stuff on my English styled Japanese bike that's being built in Sweden ;)
prog.jpg

New2meCB said:
What??? :eek:

How come I can never find deals like that?

Nice job! Merry X-mas to you indeed! 8)

Thanks. Luck had alot to do with it. A friend of mine had it in his salvage yard. Been sitting outside for 10 years. Otherwise, pretty good shape.

Not directly bike related, but I like mocking up my bikes, bike parts and paint schemes on the computer. Picked up a Wacom Bamboo Capture yesterday. Nice little tablet, going to be fun.

bambooCreate_1.jpg

Also, got a new slip-on for the SFV in the mail today.

ixil_1.jpg

Redbird said:
Amico generator 7200w.
utf-8BSU1BRzAxMjMuanBn.jpg

Needs a fuel petcock and the pull start recoil repaired. A few nitpicky things, and a good cleaning. But it'll start right up off a battery (and a borrowed petcock).
This puppy will be powering my entire house (minus the HVAC), should the need arise, next hurricane season.

I am WAAAY more jealous of this than the jacket! Great score!!

I just picked up an ESEE 4 fixed blade knife to carry on my backpack. This thing is pure American made beastliness. I've been wanting one for a while, and scored when Black Friday came along. This is basically a "do it all knife" from deer processing, cutting vegetables, to batoning (splitting) wood. Can't beat it!

2012-11-27_14-19-06_841.jpg

Kanticoy said:
I am WAAAY more jealous of this than the jacket! Great score!!
I'll really make you jealous when I tell you what I paid for it... $400 :p

And nice score on the blade ;)

didn't buy it....Traded a pile of stuff in my basement (cast iron eagle, harley book, vintage fan restored, mini kids ducati, and a vintage flask) for a craftsman plainer joiner ....then traded that for this titled 81 sr250 bob project

Attachments

• sr250.JPG
    sr250.JPG
    336.8 KB · Views: 182
whoa, where'd you get that T?? i like it a lot. i was just counting my knuckle scabs today, this would be a fitting t-shirt for me, hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom