making a brat 82 450 NH or CB450sc if your into that stuff

Topher42

So I got my idea figure out finally for this bike. Originally I was going to restore it. But factory parts are just hard to come by and it's just way to expensive. So I just found out about brats and was like yes. Anyways I'm getting new rear shocks from Hagon this week. I'm going to rebuild the front soon. But my forks are pitted. Franks forks out of Il is the only guy I've found so far. But 269 is kinda steep. Does anyone know of a place I can get cheeper ones. Seems there gotta be more than one guy making these.
Thanks

find a parts bike donor with blown motor of something, to steal forks from. Also, get some pics of your project up, or nobody cares. :)

Thanks so I noticed about the pics seems. I'm planning on going to salvage yard. The main thing I'm wondering about is making a seat vs buying one and also rewiring. I was thinking about motogadget M unit. a bit pricey but seems to simplify everything so much. I haven't found anything else similar yet.
also franks forks out of Illinois is where I'm going to get my fork tubes from. might keep my tank. Already got new shocks on the back from hagon.

Back
Top Bottom