CB350/360 starter block off plug, speedo spacers, tach plugs

Yep, always got a few (I keep making them for my 360's then keep selling them ;D )

How much are the speedo/tach plugs for the CB500/550? Won't the plug work on both drives?

Speedo/tach plugs are the same.
I have a couple
Starter block off plugs - working on it

Sent a couple of pugs off Friday, one to Oz 8)
Please read update on post #1, page 1
Shipping charges are going up slightly from 27th Jan 2013

OK, I think everyone has stuff in the mail?
USPS no longer need to have delivery confirmation stickers so I don't have the names
Except for the ones going back with carbs, everyone else should have them by Wednesday next week (6th Feb)
If you ordered a starter block off and it isn't with you by the end of next week, drop me a line
Still don't know what 'regular' postage will be, Priority Mail has gone up from $6.00 to $7.95 ('regular' was $2.80)

I won't be sending any more speedo drive eliminator/axle spacer to Canada
I was expecting around $6.50~$6.95 postage, it was $19.95 :eek: (forget how much is was last time but definitely not that much)
Sorry people
(although if your willing to pay $20.00 shipping I will make you one)

crazypj said:
I won't be sending any more speedo drive eliminator/axle spacer to Canada
I was expecting around $6.50~$6.95 postage, it was $19.95 :eek: (forget how much is was last time but definitely not that much)
Sorry people
(although if your willing to pay $20.00 shipping I will make you one)

I think the Post Office must have changed their rates. I just paid $62 to ship a pair of carbs overseas. :eek:

Yeah, it's still the cheapest way to ship stuff, (compared to UPS, Fed-Ex, etc) no wonder they can't cover costs
I'll probably pack it in when shipping gets too expensive

Yup they just raised their rates big time for international shipments. I know medium Flat Rate box used to be $47.50 and now is $59.75 for international. They suck but are till the cheapest for small to medium size shipments. Anything heavy or large I use DHL.

Bunch of people have asked about various plugs in the last 10 days or so, I have a couple but don't remember who wanted them?
(had a couple of pages of PM's)
Anyone who paypal'ed should already have or be getting theirs this week

Thanks CrazyPJ!!, I installed my starter block off cap last night and it went well. I almost stripped one of the bolts because it didn't look like the o ring was seating all the way and I almost over tightened it... Other than that it turned out great.. My bike is a 1971 Honda CL450 btw... Here are some pics.

Ti96E44.jpg

ye55vTN.jpg

Looks good on 450, first time I've seen picture of one fitted.
For anyone who didn't know, 450 has a smaller 'extension' on crankcase so bolts need to be off set slightly compared to 350/360
Did you Loctite bolts?
BTW, I would pull rotor and remove all the starter clutch parts, saves another pound or so

I did use loctite per your instructions.. I did not pull the rotor and I have it back together now.. overhauling the engine next winter so I'll do it then. I may try to shed more weight then too ;) thanks again, it looks great. Feel free to keep the pictures for showing off to anyone wanting to get it for the 450's.

I have some parts ready to ship but have lost addresses
PM me with your real name if you've ordered anything since May 1st and sent money as 'gift'

Back
Top Bottom