*greatest movie quote thread ever*

forcefanajd

Over 1,000 Posts
just a place we can alll share some of our favorite movie quotes....deviant and i were having it out with movie quotes in the members introduction thread so figure why not get everyone in on it.

heres a good one from Hellraiser one of pinheads best lines

"Your suffering will be legendary."

and who could forget....

"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering"

Most quoteable dude movie ever: Tombstone.
"You gonna skin that smoke-wagon or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?"
and one I use all the time:
"I'll be your Huckleberry."

Pulp fiction is my favorite film and it has many, here is one to start with!

"It breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it, and, if you're the proprietor of a hash bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, but that doesn't really matter 'cause -- get a load of this -- if you get stopped by the cops in Amsterdam, it's illegal for them to search you. I mean, that's a right… the cops in Amsterdam don't have."

"You're a race car in the red? Well I'm an atom-bomb-droppin-motherfucker, motherfucker. I'm the guns of the motherfuckin navarone. In fact, why am I back here cleanin up this shit?"

i will stop after this one:

"say what again motherfucka, I dare ya, I double dare ya mutherfucka, say what one more god damn time! WHAT does Marcellus Wallace LOOK LIKE? ........... Does he look like a BITCH?

You beat me to it twisted! that was my next one. Me an Twisted spent a lot of time in altered states watching Pulp Fiction... We could probably quote that whole movie.
"What country are you from?" "What?" "'What' aint no country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in 'What'?" "What?" "English motherfucker. Do you speak it???"

8) Bruce Willis quotes: Hudson Hawk "Catholic girls are scary", Die Hard "Yippee Ki Yay motherfucker"
Eastwood "A man has to know his limitations"
John Wayne "Fill your hand, you sonofabitch"

Deviant, I totally agree about Tombstone. Every line is just awesome.
Von reminded me of one the other day from the Wild One
Mildred: what're you rebelling against, johnny?
Johnny: whaddya got?

Casablanca has some of the best lines ever (and the most misquoted one)
Round up the usual suspects
Knights Tale
The only way to beat him is with a stick, while he sleeps

PJ

I am kinda a comedy guy when it comes to quotes :D

"Are you stalking me?" ... "Cause that would be SUPER!" -Van Wilder

Both from the hangover, that movie if full of them
"Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."

Stu: "Why can't we remember a goddamn thing from last night?"
Phil: "Because we obviously had a great fucking time."

dakine_surf said:
I am kinda a comedy guy when it comes to quotes :D

"Are you stalking me?" ... "Cause that would be SUPER!" -Van Wilder

Both from the hangover, that movie if full of them
"Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit'll come back with you."

Stu: "Why can't we remember a goddamn thing from last night?"
Phil: "Because we obviously had a great fucking time."

"He was a ritard"

"There's a jungle cat in the bathroom!!!"

"hahahaha, driving drunk, classic."

"Tigers love pepper, they hate cinnamon"

"You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner, I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack"

"Running around the desert together...in Las Vegas....Looking for strippers and cocaine"

Too many from that movie ;D

"like playing cards with my brothers kids or something, you nerve racking sons of bitches"

Hansel: So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"
Derek Zoolander: And?
Hansel: And it was. I was totally fine. I've never even been to Mount Vesuvius.

kungpow
Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing: gnodab.

When you girls are done kissing, I've got some ass kicking for you.

Chicken go cluck-cluck, cow go moo. Piggie go oink-oink, how bout you?

One more from the Hangover:
"Why do they call them roofies? They should call them floories because that's where you wake up."
And Zoolander:
"Are you trying to say I'm not a good eugoogalizer?"

Wedding crashers - "Damn....Sluts" (i use this way too often)

Rock'n'Rolla -

"There's no school like old school, and I'm the fucking headmaster. "

"Did you see him smacked-up and cracked-up with his tongue on his chin and his cock in his hand, swinging from the rafters like a real RocknRolla?"

"People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot. "

Grandmas Boy-

Dude, your bed is a car...
Yeah, but it's a fucking sweet car.

This shit is fuckin' crazy. I don't even know how a lion got into the neighborhood. I heard some growlin' and shit out in the yard. So my roomate and I, we go out to check the shit out. I look up in the tree, and there's the fucking king of the jungle!

Hansel: Sting is one of my heros. I don't really listen to his music, but the fact that he's making it...I respect that.

from dusk til dawn.......if youve never seen it run out and rent it now.

"All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!"

Back
Top Bottom