** WOOHOO!!... The new DTT T-Shirts are in!!... **

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Damn!!.. I got my new DTT T-shirt in yesterday afternoon and I still haven't taken it off yet!! :)

New batch of the officially licenced DTT shirts are avaliable only through the boys at Dime City Cycle!!..

I have to say, I was mostly impressed at the cut of the T-shirt, (slim-fitting athletic cut), and the fact that its 100% Egyptian Cotton, so its super soft and stretchy..

my pics unfortunately dont do it justice..

Front:
img2852k.jpg

img2850y.jpg

img2851h.jpg

Back:
img2855f.jpg

img2854e.jpg

img2853t.jpg

This is no cheap iron-on!!..

img2860o.jpg

img2861v.jpg

Thanks Jason and the DCC Crew for making this happen for us!!..

Nice, but no option for us older guys whose 'slim, athletic' bodies have done a 180.

Upside to that is our center of mass is better for hard cornering.

hedrives said:
Nice, but no option for us older guys whose 'slim, athletic' bodies have done a 180.

Almost done the double ton huh?... LOL!!..
ehh.. Im sure the t-shirt comes in sizes other than small!!... or you could always but 2 smalls and wear one on each arm!!.. :)

Thats what Tim's doing with his hulking bouncer with-no-neck frame!! :)

locO leoN said:
ehh.. Im sure the t-shirt comes in sizes other than small!!... or you could always but 2 smalls and wear one on each arm!!.. :)

LOL, I've got a couple of the Winged Piston XLs from the guys at Dime City already.
They just don't fit guys without slim waists.

I'm not fat, but at 62 years old I'm kind of not aerodynamic. LOL.

cheers,
brad in Hugetown

Hey Noel, how much did it run you shipped to TO? I want one of those, just like to know how much. If the shipping is retarded i will wait a bit until I have another run to Maine to do and have them ship it there.

Cheers

You'll have to check in with the DCC boys on shipping - they mailed a couple up to Noel and I to spec them out.

Maybe we can arrange for a group Canadian order, but re-shipping within Canada will eat up any savings I think.

Maritime said:
Hey Noel, how much did it run you shipped to TO? I want one of those, just like to know how much. If the shipping is retarded i will wait a bit until I have another run to Maine to do and have them ship it there.

Cheers

The best thing is to talk to Jason at DimeCityCycles...
They are handling all the logisitics... I dont think shipping within the US would be expensive since it would be coming in from Floridia...

Send him a PM or email at: jason@dimecitycycles.com

These shirts are new so I dont believe they are the ones listed on their site...

Tim said:
You'll have to check in with the DCC boys on shipping - they mailed a couple up to Noel and I to spec them out.

Maybe we can arrange for a group Canadian order, but re-shipping within Canada will eat up any savings I think.

There you go... what Tim said...

Thanks Guys, I am hoping to sell my old skii's and if I do I will be looking at DCC for some stuff. I checked a while bakc and the shipping to Canada was retarded and I ended up getting the stuff off ebay. I think they were working on a better shipping arrangement to Canada but if not I will have them send the stuff to Maine and I will go get it there.

Cheers,

Shirts look awesome.

Awesome. I was honestly a little less than impressed with my shirt ordered from Zazzle. I'll pick one of these up.

hedrives said:

I resemble that comment. haha

locO leoN said:
The best thing is to talk to Jason at DimeCityCycles...
They are handling all the logisitics... I dont think shipping within the US would be expensive since it would be coming in from Floridia...

Send him a PM or email at: jason@dimecitycycles.com

These shirts are new so I dont believe they are the ones listed on their site...

If DCC are willing we can stock them at Back Alley for the locals ;)

Dutra Customs said:
If DCC are willing we can stock them at Back Alley for the locals ;)

Hey!!.. now thats an idea... let either Tim or myself know if you want us to set it up...

locO leoN said:

hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom