** I NEED TO GET ASAP - 1965-1968 cb450 Black Bomber **

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Does anyone have any leads?.

Preferrably anywhere in Ontario... Doesnt have to be running but it would certainly help...
It needs to have the K0 whale-back tank with the chrome panels, (doesnt have to be perfect...) and the stock "cigar" pipes

Thanks!!..

why "AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!RRAHRHA"

Building it for someone? Or just decide that its FUGGIN AWESOME AND YOU WANT IT NAOW! :p

gonna be hard to find a rare bike like that...

No..no... not for me.. just tracking one down for a "client".... (or am I??)

mouha.. mouhaha... mouhahahah

Haven't seen a complete K0 for sale in Southern Ontario since 2008. Went to see an advertised K0 basketcase this past summer but turned out to be a K1 and it was shit.

Yeah man they're hard to find. I found one locally here too last year. It was beat with a locked up motor, but unfortunately the guy knew what he had. Wouldn't budge on 2k. It's sad, but from the guys I've seen on the web, that's about par for the course. There are a lot of guys building K0 replicas which in all honesty is a better bike considering the 5 speed later model transmission and different compression on the cam. You could possibly find the tank (I see them occasionally) and a CL front wheel. I know David Silver sells repop cigar mufflers. Could have a nice bike that runs perfectly for the price of a complete POS K0.

But then, it wouldn't be a K0!

DrJ said:
Haven't seen a complete K0 for sale in Southern Ontario since 2008. Went to see an advertised K0 basketcase this past summer but turned out to be a K1 and it was shit.

yeahh. I saw that same one listed on Kijiji over the past summer.. Saucer has an actual K0, modified by Honda for racing back in 65... Very cool... very rare...

Back
Top Bottom