**Just a reminder - Last Paragraph of the User Agreement **

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Ok Gents...

The one thing that seperates our little Cafe Racer forum from anyone else out there is the fact that we as the admin team & members will not tolerate any flaming or disrespectful posts, swearing & comments directly pointed any member what-so-ever.

Since the beginning,we have ALWAYS respected everyones opinions dispite the fact we all have our own and we've always fostered a good, fun & friendly attitude towards EVERYONE.

I know for a fact, that we dont need to bring this up with 99.99% of you guys. However, I banned a user new user whom I believe to be involation of that repect. We WILL continue to do so to anyone who brings on a bad attitude. NO EXCEPTION.

So, just a quick reminder of the 3rd paragraph of the user agreement:

"You also agree to RESPECT the opinions, comments and thoughts of the other members. We will not tolerate any "Flaming" or "Torching" of another members posts, comments, ideas or personage. Any individuals who post messages that are deemed as disrespectful to the forum, the admins or any of its members will have their account immediately delete along with & ban your IP address."

I hope everyone cool with that. We just want this site to be cool and fun resource. Thats it, Thats all...

I've unlocked this thread - (ahhhhh.... the power of being an 'Admin') ;)

I don't think it was intended by Noel to open a discussion, rather just to post a reminder. Not sure what if any specific example prompted the need to remind us ALL, Admin's included, to be civil.

Also, just to be clear, while I agree with the intent of the paragraph in the membership agreement, it is boilerplate and words on a screen. Nothing more than that. It would take an awful lot to get banned from this site I think and would be the subject (and has been in the past) of great discussion and debate.

So, Scarcat, respond to Noel's posting and then let's call this thread closed. If an Admin ever gets up in the membership's face, I think you'll see the results of that action in our membership departing. There are three Admins of the board, and over 800 members. This forum exists for and only because of the members.

Ton Up Kid said:
I say the members should run the site. ;D

I wouldn't worry about it.

The admins are good people... but honestly I haven't seen much flaming or bad attitudes around here at all...

And most of it is aimed at Noel anyway! :D

Well stated, my apologies if I violated any rules.

locO leoN said:
Ok Gents...

The one thing that seperates our little Cafe Racer forum from anyone else out there is the fact that we as the admin team & members will not tolerate any flaming or disrespectful posts, swearing & comments directly pointed any member what-so-ever.

Since the beginning,we have ALWAYS respected everyones opinions dispite the fact we all have our own and we've always fostered a good, fun & friendly attitude towards EVERYONE.

I know for a fact, that we dont need to bring this up with 99.99% of you guys. However, I banned a user new user whom I believe to be involation of that repect. We WILL continue to do so to anyone who brings on a bad attitude. NO EXCEPTION.

So, just a quick reminder of the 3rd paragraph of the user agreement:

"You also agree to RESPECT the opinions, comments and thoughts of the other members. We will not tolerate any "Flaming" or "Torching" of another members posts, comments, ideas or personage. Any individuals who post messages that are deemed as disrespectful to the forum, the admins or any of its members will have their account immediately delete along with & ban your IP address."

I hope everyone cool with that. We just want this site to be cool and fun resource. Thats it, Thats all...

Back
Top Bottom