**OUR DTT Classic PATCHES** NOW Avaliable in different sizes!!

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
OK guys...

A very big thanks to our new member Carter (aka: Caveman), out in BC who has offered to make us patches in one-off orders.
He has the machinery at home and is willing to do up our patches in the highest stitch density, (so it wont be cheap and flimsy), and in many different sizes.

Just a sample (uncut): notice that the spade is all black stitched?
do.jpg

So for you guys who wanted them in 10inches for the jackets it is now avaliable.
Before, when he had patches, we had to put in a min order. Now, Carter is willing to make them as one-offs for whomever wants them!!
Here is the pricing:

6 inch (25,000 stiches): $14
8 inch (35,000 stiches): $17
10 inch back of jacket (49,000 stiches): $20

All patches even come with iron-on backing!! (not like our old ones... but you SHOULD have them sewn on anyways)

Shipping extra to anywhere in the universe and Paypal, Money Order, Cheque or Cash accepted
This cost basically covers the materials and the time (to make them individually), so its a fair deal.

Carter will make them that day and sent it the next so there is NO WAITING!!...

Also, Carter can make ANY one-off patch or t-shirts for you guys..
So if you want to submit any cool designs for patches or anything, He'll do them for you as one-off pieces!!
Just send him high-rez images of anything...

Carter has also generously offered to donate and send some proceeds from the patches to Tim to help support the admin costs of the board!!..
So just make sure that what when you put in an order or contact him you mention that you are a DTT member.

So lets all get the patches we want, support a local business AND support the board!!!..

Carter can be contacted at: phoenixdesign@inbox.com or at: 250-589-5054

http://www.phoenixtdesign.com/servlet/Categories?category=Do+The+Ton

Thanks Carter!!

locO leoN said:
I just ordered a 10 inch patch for my jacket!! ;D

Is that the jacket you wear at the CNE??? ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hey, Carter / Caveman, How about a reply to this thread to confirm and give us easier access to PM'ing you.

Thanks, and thanks for making this available for us!

lil beast said:
Do you take Paypal?

I've sent him paypal payments to: victoriaprints@hotmail.com

however you should just email him first to get the total cost including postage

You can email him at: phoenixdesign@inbox.com

I should be getting my 10 inch patch soon!!

lil beast said:
Do you take Paypal?
Hey Beast
Yes I take PayPal. I also make t-shirts and one color decals. Go to www.phoenixtdesign.com and check them out. I will also be adding more swag to the website as time allows.
Carter (Caveman)

Its in and its awsome. The quality is AMAZING

Thanks to LeoN, Tim, Carter and Grace for doing a great job.

Thanks a Ton....pun intended lol

Paul

lil beast said:
Its in and its awsome. The quality is AMAZING

Thanks to LeoN, Tim, Carter and Grace for doing a great job.

Thanks a Ton....pun intended lol

Paul
Thanks Paul I'm glad you like it anything else just let me know.
Carter

so... since i am building a bobber am i allowed to sport the patch? I will toss em on our shop jackets... let me know, and where to send my pay pal... i am down

Bobbers are more than welcome - my next project will most likely be an XS650 based bobber.

www.dotheton.com/shop is the place to go to purchase your patches! PayPal is welcomed (and the only way of paying actually).

Hey Carter, I sent you an email. I'm interested in a 10" patch. Are you still doing them? Thanks, Troy

troybilt said:
Hey Carter, I sent you an email. I'm interested in a 10" patch. Are you still doing them? Thanks, Troy

just wondering, did you send the email to Carter at: phoenixdesign@inbox.com ?
You can also call him at:

1 250-589-5054

Hey guys, I've been lurking around for a while, and I'm getting ready to order a couple of patches. I can show some representation here in the middle of Kansas!

Back
Top Bottom