**OUR DTT Classic PATCHES** NOW Avaliable in different sizes!!

For our standard 4" patch you can order online at shop.dotheton.com

locO leoN said:
just wondering, did you send the email to Carter at: phoenixdesign@inbox.com ?
You can also call him at:

1 250-589-5054
yeah, it is on it's way. Now I just need a jacket to sew it on. ;D

Just wondering.. did anyone else get a large 10 inch patch?

I got them on 2 of my jackets:

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

I have a 10" comming. I'm expecting it anyday. Now I just need a jacket for a big guy to put the thing on.

dude i am a big guy as well,... i usually wear an XXL, finding a jacket that fits right is tuff... little tip for you, i get my jackets from farm and fleet... sounds ghetto yes but they ahve some AWESOME quality riding jackets... some pretty cool styles as well, i have 3 all of which are in great shape, i think they where like 100 bucks...
i guess to many hours in the gym make it a bit harder to find a fitting jacket... ha ha ha

Cost: $159
one i wear looks like this:
403281.jpg

the other like this:
470944.jpg

troybilt said:
I have a 10" comming. I'm expecting it anyday. Now I just need a jacket for a big guy to put the thing on.

what kind of jacket are you looking for and what size?

I really like both of your jackets pictured. I would wear a Lg-XL . I'm 5'9 215#. Not near as big as Joe but I'm bigger than your average bear lol. Right now my budget is very tight and most of my funds need to go towards the bike. Maybe later in the spring I'll be able to 'spring' for a jacket. :D Troy

sears has some pretty sweet mechanic jackets for like 40 bucks, they cut the wind well and are pretty warm, just put snaps on the color so it does not slap you in the face the whole time you are riding... gets annoying... I went down about a year ago in one, did a great job of saving my upper body as i slid... and that my friend is the bottom line of a nice jacket!!!

guess I didn't wait until Joe's photos loaded. Both of those jackets are very cool!!!

JRK5892 said:
sears has some pretty sweet mechanic jackets for like 40 bucks, they cut the wind well and are pretty warm, just put snaps on the color so it does not slap you in the face the whole time you are riding... gets annoying... I went down about a year ago in one, did a great job of saving my upper body as i slid... and that my friend is the bottom line of a nice jacket!!!
Man $40.00 sounds like me! and the fact that you get some comfort (warmth) and protection, way cool! Glad to hear you didn't get too banged up. Were you by yourself?

ya... drunk driver... been hit by 2 so far... not cool, a buddy i was riding with (there was 6 of us) chased him down and dragged his ass out of his car when he tried to run... guess the old dodge ram could not outrun a GSXR 600, i was fine just shaken up and bruised, the driver... well he "fell" alot getting out of his car from what my buddies told the cops... i did not see any of that, i was laying on the ground trying to make sure everyhting still worked! ha ha ha, i took a while to get but i got my $$$ for the damages
my jacket was something like this one, but was lined (flannel)
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_043JW001000P?vName=Tools&cName=Workwear+%26+Work+Boots&sName=Mens+Workwear

Sounds like the drunk driver got what he had comming. Anyhow, I wonder what a 10" Do The Ton Patch would look like on the back of one of the mechanics jackets??

Got my patch today and the quality is amazing! Now I just need a jacket (and a bike LOL) Troy

Hey guys,
are u still doing the 10" patches?

I think I can afford to get one now.

haha...

how much would shipping cost?

Gang.....just got my mail last nite from Carter.....he made me a DTT patch in a 12" and a 10" along with a banner of "Built Not Bought". Had it done in silver/gray thread with East Coast in the center, and the old skoool 59 Club styled numbers......5 on the left...9 on the right. (centered)....price was right!!!!! He worked up some new font...nice and clean........hit him up!!!!

If you want the Dickies mechanics jackets...(A.K.A. as the Eisenhower), got www.workingperson.com I have a few from them...both lined and unlined, never paid over 30 bucks......they claim to be the largest site on the web for that stuff, and a 110% lowest price guarantee. The patches look great on the black jacket.

O.K. gang....look no further. Carter (Caveman) is the best!!! Just got my 10" & 12" DTT patch, along with a banner of "Built not Bought" in silver/gray thread. Had it done up a little different (pics later). Nice and "tight", font is clean, looks awesome!!!! Great price.....I added to the original patch......sent him a description, he mocked it up, sent the pic of what it would look like, and had the patch to me within a week. You want a patch up to 12"??? This is the man to see!!!

Back
Top Bottom