BMW r90s bitsa bomber

Thanks Tim!! Get on that 75/6!

The devil is in three details fellas...

I give you "Smoke Blue Metallic"

ama2ageb.jpg

ygyguzyj.jpg

That color is sexy. Reminds me of an old Washburn guitar I had.

Thanks for the tip on Bombars Beemers. Local shops are all the more reason for me to get an old airhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sexy, Kiley. Dead sexy.

Um yeah a comma was supposed to be there. LOL

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Wow what a great build. Loving that quality paintjob. I've been eyeing one of those M-units for my build but they seem so expensive. Was it easy to wire up? Just one wire from accessory to unit? Worth getting?

Thanks fell-hoes.

Few more.

myryze4y.jpg

y4u8ypyj.jpg

The M-unit is nice and straightforward. It's infinitely tuneable and easy to wire. It's worth the money. I'll be using one again.

BTW, those roundels make my knees weak. I wonder if I could find some for my car.

Re: Re: BMW r90s bitsa bomber

Flugtechnik said:
BTW, those roundels make my knees weak. I wonder if I could find some for my car.

Yep. Should be the same 77mm that your car is Mike. Pretty standard across the board. These came from San Jose BMW. They're the real deal enameled ones.

Of course, they had to make things complicated and use 82mm on the hood and 74mm on the trunk. Oh well, looks great on that tank though.

Edit: Found some. Unfortunately they want $100 for a set.
http://www.gutenparts.com/partners/emblem-tech.html

Yep. Fingers crossed, the next two said should have ignition...exhaust done, minus two clamp rings, gauges ordered, just waiting on parts. But she is off of the lift and the brakes and suspension are peachy!

dupy5y5y.jpg

yve5e2yj.jpg

y8ujugyz.jpg

hyqybetu.jpg

The wife loves it too. It's low and lean.

yve4usa8.jpg

Bike looks awesome man! If the Brit bikes weren't so expensive I could justify getting one! I'll just appreciate builds like this instead lol

Joey

Back
Top Bottom