Yes another but all mine 75 CB360 Build

plagrone said:
Wow that looks great, man. Clean work on those indicators. If you want em, I have a bunch of spare LED bulbs that just plug right in to to the gauges... Ba9s if I remember right.

I'm finally going to Willies today, btw. I'll let you know how it is

Thanks man! I was scared to death drilling holes into that speedo face. I used the damaged and faded one from the other 360 as my test subject. Thanks for the offer on the bulbs. I was actually going to look for some at lunch today at Advance Auto haha.
I wish I could cut out of work and head up to Willie's. Maybe I can sneak up there tomorrow. Have fun looking at the plethora of parts 8)

It was awesome, they had thousands of old rusty bikes and the warehouse was huge and well organized with hundreds of tanks... One of which I ended up buying, a blue 360 tank... Hahah I also got a job application, they look like they could use a little help. This is obviously the first time I've been to a salvage yard

plagrone said:
It was awesome, they had thousands of old rusty bikes and the warehouse was huge and well organized with hundreds of tanks... One of which I ended up buying, a blue 360 tank... Hahah I also got a job application, they look like they could use a little help. This is obviously the first time I've been to a salvage yard

NICE! I can't wait to get up there just to look. Did they have a lot of 360 parts? How was the condition of the tank you bought?

The tank I got has absolutely zero exterior rust, even the underside. A couple tiny tiny chips around the bottom edges and chrome that will Polish up very well. Light rust on the inside that some vinegar will fix, no problem. It was $100, which I think is pretty good considering

I didn't look around as much as I would have liked, but I think they would have pretty much anything you could need. Sooooo many parts bikes. Five acres of this, plus a warehouse
76558c599c248f484c134f717d57c4e9.jpg

plagrone said:
I didn't look around as much as I would have liked, but I think they would have pretty much anything you could need. Sooooo many parts bikes. Five acres of this, plus a warehouse
Is this in Georgia?

I made a speedo mount this weekend. I'm going to visit Fastenal tomorrow to get the hardware I need so I can drop it lower than pictured.
78c51c85d4abec2fb89d35082a4f73b9.jpg

c81cac858f3651899003571ff73ee9e8.jpg

I also received a shipment today from Dime City. My tail hoop, push pull throttle, blinkers and some rim strips. I wanted the frame slugs but they are out at the moment.

Just a suggestion if you want a cleaner look, delete the push throttle cable. It's superfluous and as long as it's well lubed and the spring is good, throttle will reset anyways. The spring tension on my throttle return is very firm, so I got rid of the push... One less thing to route

Added a custom knob for my trip meter. Used a tap and die. Probably should use a little loctite I'm not sure.
I'll have to buy a new pair of dice for our monopoly game now haha.
82e65ef9270f548bf19d606598c7dfe3.jpg

Bahahahahaha!
I think I need to shorten that stem. It looks like it hangs out to far. Something just doesn't look right about it.

I also have what might be a ridiculous bone head question. The indicator lights I installed, the wires are not marked positive and negative. What is the best way to figure that out without ruining the light?

I don't think it matters on traditional bulbs, the current flows through and they heat/light up. On LEDs it does matter and I have no idea haha

Back
Top Bottom