My first "build" from 2010/11 "Skinny Bitch"

Dannomite

My first post deleted itself for some reason ??? Anyways, I wanted to share this little Pakistani Honda CG125 that I built when I was in Afghanistan a few years ago. My section had this bike to mess around on and it was in pretty bad shape. I decided to take it on as my personal project to build a cafe racer in my spare time. I managed to gain access to a shop to do any cutting and welding that I had to do and the Skinny Bitch started to take shape. As I'm sure you can imagine, clubman bars are hard to come by in Afghanistan and I had to take a section out of each side on the stock bars and weld them back together to get the effect. I found some sheet metal and pleather to fab up the rear seat and started cutting away anything that didn't need to be on the bike (and some stuff that did). I hacked the exhaust in half to make it obnoxiously loud and aside from the fine Afghani paint job, that was pretty much it. It was sort of a hack and slash build, but it's what I had and it was fun. I still have fond memories of riding the Skinny Bitch around and getting great looks from the locals! Their idea of customizing was adding decals and LED under lights to bikes and had never seen something like this.

Attachments

• new-honda-cg125.jpg
    new-honda-cg125.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 548
  • IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0336.JPG
    IMG_0336.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 171
That's pretty legit man!
You had to leave it there I assume?

SONICJK said:
That's pretty legit man!
You had to leave it there I assume?

Unfortunately I did. I'm out now, but last I heard, the group that replaced us planned on taking it back with some other customs that had been built.

Back
Top Bottom