Sold the bike, looking for my next daily.

rays650cafe

No quarter given, none taken.
Well, my pos 650 got sold to a college kid in Seattle. I thought I wasn't done with it. But after riding, wrenching, wrecking, the same bike for 10 years. Then finally getting it to where it seemed to run decent and not leak oil. I Started riding it and realized it was time to move on. Oh well.
Now I need a daily. There's a new 2013 FZ1 at the local Yamaha dealership on sale for 7999.00. Also thinking about the FZ9. This all depends on my work load, of course. Yearly bonus coming up but,my job is directly connected to the west coast shipping ports.
has anyone heard anything bad about the FZ1? I'd like something I can live with most of the year. Any opinions?

This. 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000cc
800600DL1000L4_YYG_Right.png

That is an all year round bike! Although the front fairing looks a bit like an eagle.

EDIT: Ohh and congrats on the sale of the ol' 650.

My son just bought a FZ09 and loves it. I've ridden it several times and also like it alot.
It just takes a while to get use to the different rider modes. He hasn't taken any long
rides yet so don't know about comfort on a trip yet. Very flickable, light feeling.

love the V-Strom except the stooooopid beak, it looks like road runners head from loony tunes was turned to plastic and stuck on. The bike has a fender, put a decent headlight set on and a screen, ditch the dumb as shit Beak.

If i were in your shoes....id at least try out a few things....one of these first....http://westernmass.craigslist.org/mcy/4755065030.html

Back
Top Bottom