Cut-off age for tattoo's

biker_reject said:
Ow, doc! Where was it on your neck and WHY'd you do it??? I have one good back surgery scar from an "off road excursion" that went untreated for several years. I entertained the idea of a tat, but it seems everyone has one and I never could decide what I wanted badly enough that I could live with it for the rest of my life. Actually, I feel kind of uncommon not having any body adornments!

Im ink free for the time being as well. I go back and forth on whether I want to get one or not. Im not against it, so its just kinda like "if I find the right thing and it happens, then it happens..."

Thank god there's a START age to when you can get tattoos. Otherwise I'd be walking around with "TMNT RULE!" or some shit.....

My first at 61, 2nd at 62, 3rd due in a week.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419085440970.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419085440970.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 625
I don't think there is a cut off age for tattoos. I don't have any as I have spent most of my years racing and would rather spend the money on racing than tattoos. But to each his own.

Isn't a cut off age for tattoos sort of reverse kinda thing? You can get a tattoo at any age... the older the better it looks when you die. Getting a tattoo too early just gives it a better chance of looking like shit or something it was never meant to be!!!! :-\

Tim said:
Holy cow - 5 year old threads getting dug up.

Ha! Love it! ;D

Still ink and piercing free! Mrs. Drewski forbids it....

:D I'm not willing to fight that battle. ::) ;D

i'm watching my 50th birthday disappear in the rear view mirror and just sorting out a time over xmas with my tattooist to get some work done (lemmy needs some fixing up and then we start talking about getting a pic of my old great dane done)

Wow I still remember when I created this post, I was at a deli and this man who was in his mid 40s had freshly inked tattoos around his neck, the worst part he was dressed like a teenager. I think the thread should of been dressing your age.

BTW, the plural of tattoo is tattoos, not tattoo's.
Tattoo's would be the little midget's possessive, eg., it's Tattoo's really small white suit. Don't think a bit of ink owns much...
But getting back to the nut of the post, no age limit. I've been on and off about tats for ages, the issue being, I tend to catch shit easily - I mean, I got blood poisoning in a hospital one time from the bandages fer chrissakes.
Pat

tattoo's dead rip :)
it is a dumb fashion fad,for the "look at me" genirashun, good way to identify the mindless sheeple,the flock is ever growing !!!

xb33bsa said:
tattoo's dead rip :)
it is a dumb fashion fad,for the "look at me" genirashun, good way to identify the mindless sheeple,the flock is ever growing !!!
Sorry, but the dolphins and patrol pin on my chest represent 2.5 years spent underwater (in the 70's) defending my country. The cupie doll, heart, and faked line on my grandfathers arms were picked up during his naval service in both WW1 and WW2.

for many these days it sure seems it is just fashion, there are exceptions of course,my apolgies if i offended and thank you for your service ;)

Always liked tattoos but there was never anything that meant enough for me to go get one until a couple of months back. Had an episode that i didn't want to fade in my memory as time went by, so i got a tattoo, fairly large, covers all of the left hand side of my chest, i had it there because its for me, not for public display unless i wish. Every single line, colour, word means something deeply personal to myself. I see it every morning and every night and i have absolutly zero regret. I love it. I am 49.

FFF

This is a funny thread haha. We are already at. Stage where everything is getting tattoos so in about 3o years we will have a lot of 70 year olds tatted up.

Back
Top Bottom